Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the eyes are like a rubber strip that you have to peel out from the inside. Not too hard, just take your time. I got some thin chrome metal sheeting from michaels, it's used for making jewelry, easily cut it to fit and popped it in

Yea the eyes are like a rubber strip that you have to peel out from the inside. Not too hard, just take your time. I got some thin chrome metal sheeting from michaels, it's used for making jewelry, easily cut it to fit and popped it in

Brilliant idea using metal. I thought about using plastic but metal would definitely recreate the reflectiveness of the movie lens. I hate the mesh eyes :thwak

love this guy and got a good deal on him locally.

Any tips on keeping him on his stand? he's standing now but I'm worried that like a slammed door from a neighbor or a sneeze would knock him off. It just doesn't feel stable. Right now he's displayed on my desk so no chance of taking a dive except onto the table itself but that worries me too.

love this guy and got a good deal on him locally.

Any tips on keeping him on his stand? he's standing now but I'm worried that like a slammed door from a neighbor or a sneeze would knock him off. It just doesn't feel stable. Right now he's displayed on my desk so no chance of taking a dive except onto the table itself but that worries me too.

Yeah mine is teetering on the brink of falling as well. I've been considering just scrapping the default "crotch cupping" wire stand and replacing it with a bigger doll stand from an arts and craft store, but I know it would look like poo... So long story short, I got nothing but am working on it. But I would also love to see if anyone already had a creative way to address it.

Custom Classic Predator and my new purchase > stunning Batman DX12.
They look good together :D
OJK7126_Predarnold.jpg

Hey guys, I might be a little late to the party but...do you know where I can get some of the trophies to convert him to a proper P1 Pred? Mainly the necklace, spine, etc...?
I think Greg used to do them but hasn't for a while now, any other suggestions?
thanks in advance!

you might just have to play the waiting game on ebay

Thats what i did. And to be honest if you want it to look the best it can then you need the HT p1 bone trophies not the customs

I highly disagree. The HT bone trophies are beyond inaccurate to the movie. I absolutely love my CREG Customs bone trophies.

8542681473_cddf2787d3_h.jpg

Back