Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shot goose!
I really need those bone trophies. :banghead

Nice photos Goose! =]

Thanks.:hi5:

Predator4-3.jpg

Hey can someone help me out. I'm piecing this figure together and have the feet but not the foot pegs. Can someone post a pic of the foot pegs or tell me what other figures foot pegs I could use in place of the actual ones. There's always tons of foot pegs on eBay but rarely the exact ones for this figure. I'm guessing they're not that crucial and probably pretty hidden when displayed so another figures should work fine. Any help is appreciated.

here's an older picture of my classic with the original pred release bone trophies and necklace. i think it looks pretty good.

image-32.jpg

Those trophies look great on the classic. Now someone should recast and sell em to make some money of peeps like me who don't have them.

if i remember correctly, i think GREG Customs had these a while back. you might wanna check the customs section to see if they're still available.

Wanted to take some pics of my Classic, but didn't have a cam. :( Hope you guys don't mind the crappy quality:

8480632889_92185cc9ea_b.jpg

Also closer shots of the mask I weathered:

8481723012_ac67836c43_b.jpg

8481723234_2f003153c4_b.jpg

8481723392_536d2997a1_b.jpg

8481723552_8dcee43489_b.jpg

8481723632_d03dbe945d_b.jpg

Also had to remove the LED thingy in order to clean the mask properly. Found that the laser target is translucent and makes for some sweet lightpiping, ala transformer toys.

Those trophies look great on the classic. Now someone should recast and sell em to make some money of peeps like me who don't have them.

if i remember correctly, i think CREG Customs had these a while back. you might wanna check the customs section to see if they're still available.

Thanks for the info, however, those are long gone. We need someone else to step up.

Mine are from the original P1 release.;)

:exactly:

I really want those bone trophies :lol

Don't mind me. Just showing off. :D

8473976020_85f5812fbd_h.jpg

I think it looks better without any bone trophy from P1. Afterall, it's Classic :) But it's up to each one of u.

Has anyone thought of or tried to make a mold in refuse of the Dino skull on the classic Predator’s base and then used it to make a full Dino skull? Then with just an extra set of mandibles we could substitute it for the large skull in the Predator 2 skull trophy room.

long ago i had to invent a way to make old predators necks shorter to fit the movies. (without any functionality/stamina losses of course).

lostpred_masked_weapons_05.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lostborg_collar.jpg

that came out useful when i had to put old p2 head on new p2 body...

001_rightshoulder_01_zps772df219.jpg

but several headless bodies stored bothered me.
now i finally found a way to shorten thenecks of tsang creatures.

001_zpsf295be42.jpg

002_zps2653f498.jpg

in the end he will be Boar.

003_zps106cac55.jpg

it's possible for any tsang predator i guess.

001_zpsc6bd0846.jpg

Back