Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day, every Predator name that we'd throw at you would be JUST suggestions. It's you and all things about you as a collector that you should factor out.

Who do you think is the coolest/most definitive/best representation of the Predators, having said that you might go for a one and done purchase? And do you think you could handle the temptation of getting another? And then another?

I also think that Berserker kicks ***, one reason being he had one of the most unique/best designed masks. But I know myself too well that if I get Berserker I must get the rest of the Supers.

I opted for the classic, and I'm happy. It stands on it's own as a representation of the franchise, moreso once given the P1 look. But then, that's me.

Goodluck with your search man! Any pred is a good pred if you're happy with it ;)

My 1st SSC/HT is the Shadow Predator. I alway felt there was alot missing from it. But I never plan on buying anymore. I did buy the Ailen Warrior to go with it. But then Scar came/is coming out. It has everything I want. So I have it coming. But I really don't see myself buying more.

I've had this for awhile now and have just recently got around to taking some shots of it. Appreciating the films but not a diehard fan I had to go with the Classic Predator...since it brought back the coolest childhood memories for me.

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

I've had this for awhile now and have just recently got around to taking some shots of it. Appreciating the films but not a diehard fan I had to go with the Classic Predator...since it brought back the coolest childhood memories for me.

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

It looks awesome in a darkened room with its lazer is on.

Indeed. Lots of nostalgia for me too.
Great pics and thanks for sharing.

I've been browsing for a while but this is my first post here. Decided to give a view of my Predator Diorama to start off with. :)

with the flash
DSC02570.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

only lighting from the detolf
DSC02573.jpg

I also have a Guardian Predator (Gort) but I'm still working on a diorama for him, once I finish with it I'll show him in the proper thread.

Looks sweet dude, I especially like the tall plants you have one the left side of the picture. Looks like the ones the that we see the predator blood on in the first movie.

Thanks, that plant (Dew Drop Canopy) and the red one are plants you would find in a Vivarium or Aquarium. The wall in the back is duckweed and the vine in the back right corner is Garland. The ground is a moss mat which is more or less what you would find in a tropical rain forest or jungle. Almost everything I found at a crafts store called SaveOnCrafts.

At first I was looking at WWII and Vietnam diorama supply stores that were very expensive. In the end I wound up getting craft supplies and saving a couple hundred dollars.

I'm very happy with it, next I want to get the Berserker Predator, Falconer and Tracker Predators to finish off that particular setup.

Thanks for looking. :)

I've been browsing for a while but this is my first post here. Decided to give a view of my Predator Diorama to start off with. :)

DSC02573.jpg

I also have a Guardian Predator (Gort) but I'm still working on a diorama for him, once I finish with it I'll show him in the proper thread.

Very.. Nice....
Looks pretty sweet.

and Welcome. Do you only collect Predators?

with the flash
DSC02570.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02573.jpg

That is an awesome custom made base.

Very.. Nice....
Looks pretty sweet.

and Welcome. Do you only collect Predators?
Thanks. I'd like to get into The Avengers or even just Iron Man but as you may know this hobby is expensive so I'm just going to stay with Predators for now. I've got some catching up to do though. Also Predators have so much more detail to them than an Iron Man figure does, or so I'm led to believe.
That is an awesome custom made base.

Thanks. I'd like to get into The Avengers or even just Iron Man but as you may know this hobby is expensive so I'm just going to stay with Predators for now. I've got some catching up to do though. Also Predators have so much more detail to them than an Iron Man figure does, or so I'm led to believe.

Thats very true this is an expensive hobby. Collecting in general is tough I started myself with a predator but it was Mr. Black who caught my eye. Since then I havn't looked back. I then got into Terminator and have some pretty sweet pieces. But you would honestly be lying to yourself if you think Iron Man doesn't have as much detail as predator maybe not in the paint app but the attention to details is amazing on the new figures. :lecture

Back