Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I got ya now :slap what a brilliant idea :lol

I got a question on your spin trophy Kiva, is the cord for it under the shoulder cannon section or is it going over it? I just got the trophies and I'm still a little confused on what to do with the cord on him.

Its going over it, i held his arm out sideways and put the string over the shoulder (spine under his arm). you will need to play with it for a bit moving and spinning the caster out of the way while you get the string over it and then gettign the string over the back pack but once its on its a good fit.

Allthough once it goes over it the string does tend to fall under the platform for the caster. but its not as a result of putting it on that way

dscf1547qz.jpg

14751789.jpg

dscf1474i.jpg

I'm not sure where I can find a dark plastic bottle. What I thought about doing was getting some kind of black electrical tape and a soda bottle. Cutting the eyes out and taping behind them so the black bleeds through while still keeping the reflective surface.

I think sometime this weekend I will import a bio.

I'm not sure where I can find a dark plastic bottle. What I thought about doing was getting some kind of black electrical tape and a soda bottle. Cutting the eyes out and taping behind them so the black bleeds through while still keeping the reflective surface.

I think sometime this weekend I will import a bio.

Did you try ask.com?

Thanks, I tried eBay but all of the listings includes the feet for over 40 bucks. I don't need the feet - jus' the peg.

Yeah Ive been where you've been before for a figure. I just caved and spent more.

Love those pics... btw where did you get those skulls around his neck? One thing I wish they would have put on this figure.

Nicely done, Mr. E.
What cam did you get?

Thanks buddy , its a 16.1 MP Sony Cybershot , wicked nice camera , lots of settings that i'm still figuring out :lol

Love those pics... btw where did you get those skulls around his neck? One thing I wish they would have put on this figure.

Thanks man , All the skull trophies you see are from the OG Predator 1 figure :yess:

They all fit ,

i do have some other ones that were from the Narin - "The Encounter" diorama statue , my buddy bought one , it came broken , s he got a replacement

Thanks buddy , its a 16.1 MP Sony Cybershot , wicked nice camera , lots of settings that i'm still figuring out :lol

Thanks man , All the skull trophies you see are from the OG Predator 1 figure :yess:

They all fit ,

i do have some other ones that were from the Narin - "The Encounter" diorama statue , my buddy bought one , it came broken , s he got a replacement

Thanks, it really makes the figure. I need to track some of those down, love the look. The predator feels off without them.

Great pics, Mr Ecko.

To those who are thinking about getting their first Pred figure and haven't made up their mind, THIS is the one to start with. Especially if you're thinking of getting just one to represent the Predator franchise. This is the best representative of one of film history's best creatures ever created, that can only be made more beautiful if given the P1 look.

IMO, of course.

Back