Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can get reasonably priced P1 bone trophies? Ebay has some but their a little too high for my taste.

I currently don't have this figure but I have it on Flexpay. Does anyone who has the figure. Can the predator be posed like in the fight seen with Dutch. When he takes off the bio mask and bends/squats down and roars? Thanks that's a classic moment for me.

I currently don't have this figure but I have it on Flexpay. Does anyone who has the figure. Can the predator be posed like in the fight seen with Dutch. When he takes off the bio mask and bends/squats down and roars? Thanks that's a classic moment for me.

Not with those single axis knees. :(

dscf1432y.jpg

Is as close as i got

:lecture There you have it.

For what it's worth, you CAN create a single axis knee joint that will bend to 90-degrees and less, but I'm sure Hot Toys elected not to for aesthetics.

A double jointed knee would help, but again, at the cost of aesthetics.

You can get him in a slightly deeper crouch that that but you run the risk of the thigh armor popping off, or breaking the knee joint if your not careful.

You can get him in a slightly deeper crouch that that but you run the risk of the thigh armor popping off, or breaking the knee joint if your not careful.

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep that in mind. When I finally receive my predator.

Has anyone left the lights of the gauntlet and mask on like, overnight or longer? How long does the batteries lasts anyway?

I have most of the newer Predators but I haven't really played with them to be all that too familiar with their joints. I know the earlier bodies aren't that popular with many collectors but I like them because you can accomplish poses like this: courtesy of baloo.
2hf71g6.jpg

I have most of the newer Predators but I haven't really played with them to be all that too familiar with their joints. I know the earlier bodies aren't that popular with many collectors but I like them because you can accomplish poses like this: courtesy of baloo.
2hf71g6.jpg

Awesome photo! Now that's a great pose! I love P1, it's still my favorite! :)

2hf71g6.jpg

Holy **** that's awesome! :clap

2hf71g6.jpg

This is my new screen saver.

Thing about that pic though is he had to pull the the knee joints out a bit for it to work, so it's still not completely natural for that figure

Thing about that pic though is he had to pull the the knee joints out a bit for it to work, so it's still not completely natural for that figure

most definitely, but it is possible. Which I can't really say about the newer bodies.

2hf71g6.jpg

That's a toy? I mistaked it for an actual screenshot at first glance!!!! :horror:clap

:lecture I'd like to know how to tighten the neck up so the head doesn't come off so easily. I think that was a common probably with this particular figure.

Back