Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a close up look at the bio.:)
397BBAAF-69C9-4347-BB20-6503F86B1959-2738-000003D06A06C67B_zps31232da5.jpg

Love the bio.:clap What's the name of this Pred?

Hey guys, I just received this in the mail today. I'm having trouble putting on the head, and I don't want to break anything by pushing too hard. The head was pretty much "off" when I took it out in the first place, and I can't seem to get it in. Anyone have any advice?

Hey guys, I just received this in the mail today. I'm having trouble putting on the head, and I don't want to break anything by pushing too hard. The head was pretty much "off" when I took it out in the first place, and I can't seem to get it in. Anyone have any advice?

Mine was the same way , just pop it on , don't be scared .

Make sure the neck plug is vertical

Mine was the same way , just pop it on , don't be scared .

Make sure the neck plug is vertical

I kinda got it in but I didn't hear "pop" sound so the ball peg still isn't in the socket. I'm pushing in pretty damn hard. I have the sideshow exclusive version if that makes a difference.

No difference . I don't think mine actually "popped" on , but it stays , try using a collectors best friend . BLUE TACK

I stuffed it in a little bit harder and it seems to stay in place for now. Not like I'll be moving the head up, down, side to side very often anyways. =P

sometimes i will heat up some water (near boiling point) and stick the neck in it for a few seconds (not the whole head just the neck) that seems to make it pop on a lot easier. dont heat it up for too long because it will get too soft, just 15 sec or so.

Got this figure yesterday and OMG what a figure!
Was totally blown away, didn't expect it to look as good as it does.
I knew it was good from all the pictures I've seen but nothing compares to when you see it live.

My new favorite Hot Toys collectible I think! :)

Got this figure yesterday and OMG what a figure!
Was totally blown away, didn't expect it to look as good as it does.
I knew it was good from all the pictures I've seen but nothing compares to when you see it live.

My new favorite Hot Toys collectible I think! :)

All Predators have that WOW aspect to them, but Classic was a Major surprise when he turned up almost 11 months ago..... :hi5:

Back