Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, I definitely never noticed that before, great to know! :hi5:

No problem. Just sharing my curiosity to all predator collectors.:hi5: But it's better to get more confirmation about this (in pics) cos i would not dare to open my predator waist just to see what's between the waist:dunno

Last edited:
Predator macarena?

Tune and a half dat!

macarena.gif

Here is a bigger picture of the curious waist articulation which can be moved forward or backward instead of just twisting left or right.

547744_10150978038171267_763407570_n.jpg

486437_10150978038461267_835355389_n.jpg

581034_10150978038751267_654446051_n.jpg

552723_10150978038976267_644414300_n.jpg

487774_10150978039201267_374935178_n.jpg

179139_10150978039946267_945745706_n.jpg

I think it may have been mentioned somewhere in this thread but has anybody removed the hip armor or the groin armor? Looking for tips on if it can be done and how to do it without damaging the netting or the fig. Please help, wanting to make a custom :)

Just got this and must say am not that impressed compared to the P1, sure it looks nice but the articulation sucks, the foot and shin are to close together which means the ankles don't have as much movement, the thigh armour hinders the leg movment, upper arms are missing a swivel/cut the head falls of ever time you move it.

Very poor for what is suppose to be a better body, they would seem to have gone for looks rather than poseability.

Just got this and must say am not that impressed compared to the P1, sure it looks nice but the articulation sucks, the foot and shin are to close together which means the ankles don't have as much movement, the thigh armour hinders the leg movment, upper arms are missing a swivel/cut the head falls of ever time you move it.

Very poor for what is suppose to be a better body, they would seem to have gone for looks rather than poseability.

Know that feel bro... :1-1: I'm one of those who always prefered P1, and the more time passes by the more I prefer P1 over Classic. Still I do like Classic and I'm happy to have it, but it always feels something is wrong and lacking to me.

Only thing i think its missing it the chest articulation.
They could have done like they did with the TTM19 body.
As for the head that falls it seems that some suffer from that defect others dont. I fixed mine by adding some transparent toenail polish on the head peg.
Works like a charm ^^

How about the waist that I recently post about it moving forward and backward? Does everyone else was able to do the same thing with their new classic predator? I believe many collectors do not know about the new waist articulation which makes me worry that maybe only mine could move like it was.

How about the waist that I recently post about it moving forward and backward? Does everyone else was able to do the same thing with their new classic predator? I believe many collectors do not know about the new waist articulation which makes me worry that maybe only mine could move like it was.

I remembered/recalled I've done it before.... disassembling Berserker Pred... which is essentially how Classic was built:

As I've described in the other forum... It's a spring loaded pin allows around 30% off center rotation in all direction.
berserkerdiss.jpg

About half was down the link:
https://www.xl-shop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=205821&sid=568024bd69f3fb4c87f4b78077b5f5e5

I've tested with my Shadow Predator the other day as I had to reposition him and it did bend a bit forward and backwards on the waist. I didn't even force it, so it seems to be like that.

well, this was my first hot toys figure. got it about a month and a half ago. i'll blame it for getting me started in this whole mess. i've now got 13 figures with several more on order.

Back