Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, this was my first hot toys figure. got it about a month and a half ago. i'll blame it for getting me started in this whole mess. i've now got 13 figures with several more on order.

Yep, that's how it starts. :lol Classic was an excellent choice to start out with, though. One of HT's best-looking figures and you really get a lot of stuff with it.

well, this was my first hot toys figure. got it about a month and a half ago. i'll blame it for getting me started in this whole mess. i've now got 13 figures with several more on order.

You can now join the

134317530941.gif

club. :D

Last edited:

yuuuup, happened to me too! after a while though i had to step back & re-think my purchases. i narrowed it down to the figures that meant the most to me. for a while, i got caught up in trying to complete certain lines & my wife was ready to throww my a$$ out da house. :rotfl

well, aside from the predator, i've limited myself to the marvel figures for now. there's just no way i could go for all of the lines i'm interested in at this time.

Love the first pic. If it was set outside but in that tone it would look like he was stood there in the aftermath of a heavy gun fire with all the smoke in the air :)

UNfortunately, I have to sell mine...

Anyone looking for one, opened once only to inspect, with original shipper carton... it's theirs. Send PM. :(

Not sure if anybody has noticed, but not really a big deal. The Classic predator is missing a left arm bicep armor piece with a hose that goes to his forearm computer piece that is on the Original Predator. Not sure why they got rid of that piece, more hoses look awesome IMO.

Did anyone get that sideshow deal where you get the free figure with this piece? I was curious to know what it was.

yuuuup, happened to me too! after a while though i had to step back & re-think my purchases. i narrowed it down to the figures that meant the most to me. for a while, i got caught up in trying to complete certain lines & my wife was ready to throww my a$$ out da house. :rotfl

I got to watch how I'm escalating too. The Avengers line was a must have. TDKR is something I never got in to before I saw the last movie. I need to consider pulling back too. But there;s so many damn good comic book movies out there. :slap

Did anyone experience their classic falling over from the totem. Mine was standing quietly for a couple months and then fell.

Since the totem is slightly downhill, his impressive weight seems to have deteriorated the hatch that the stand goes into and now I'm reluctant to pose him on the totem for fear of falling again and breaking.

He survived the first fall without a scratch and seems more than capable to stand on his own legs, so I'm posing him that way now, but I was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Did anyone experience their classic falling over from the totem. Mine was standing quietly for a couple months and then fell.

Since the totem is slightly downhill, his impressive weight seems to have deteriorated the hatch that the stand goes into and now I'm reluctant to pose him on the totem for fear of falling again and breaking.

He survived the first fall without a scratch and seems more than capable to stand on his own legs, so I'm posing him that way now, but I was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

By "totem", do you mean the base? I haven't had any issues with mine apart from the stand tilting forward from the get-go. That's just how it attaches, which kind of sucks. Ah, well. Best thing I can do is check every once in a while to make sure he's not on the verge of collapsing in the detolf (with his weight, I'm slightly more worried about the glass :lol).

Back