Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone experience that the waist of the classic predator could move forward and backward? I was playing around with my predator and suddenly the waist moved forward. I thought I broke it but it manage to move back again. Then I tested again by turning the waist left and right, it also slowly moved forward. Is this normal or did I I actually break it? Kinda worried..... Cause this new predator body is kinda new to me.

seems like everybody got the baloo helmet before he stopped producing them, except me :(

Gave up on it myself. I was 55 on the list and at the rate it was going it just wasn't going to happen. Haven't resigned on CREG customs list either. Not really fussed about it now because I'm happy enough with the non-BD helmet on Classic Predator. My main beef with the old one was its ridiculous size and bulkiness on his face.

Has anyone experience that the waist of the classic predator could move forward and backward? I was playing around with my predator and suddenly the waist moved forward. I thought I broke it but it manage to move back again. Then I tested again by turning the waist left and right, it also slowly moved forward. Is this normal or did I I actually break it? Kinda worried..... Cause this new predator body is kinda new to me.

No you didn't break it, just broke it loose. The waist joint on mine was very tight at first and it only pivoted left and right, but after a bit of futzing one day trying to get him in a bit of a crouch it broke loose and now it has full motion in that joint.

Thank you! O and a tip for anyone who wants to separate the skull trophies, tiny pieces of blue tack work very well and unlike the more permanent glue method you can change the spacing whenever you want.
Great minds think alike, that's exactly what I did.

:1-1:
No you didn't break it, just broke it loose. The waist joint on mine was very tight at first and it only pivoted left and right, but after a bit of futzing one day trying to get him in a bit of a crouch it broke loose and now it has full motion in that joint.

When it break loose, does the joint feels easy to turn left and right or still tight as ever? Cos mine is still tight even when i move left and right.Just that this time mine could push forward and backward. It's like there is a ball peg in the waist. I can't clarify yet cause most collectors not facing same situation as us.

The waist joint is a little looser than before but not by much so the joint isn't floppy or anything. The joint is supposed to pivot forward and back as it has the same articulation points as the Super-Pred bodies.

Oh, I didn't know the super predators also had the same joints. So basically, all the new predator waist could do the same thing? I guess that ends my confusion with the moving waist >.<

Are you people sure about the waist articulation?... I was convinced all the new preds only moved left and right on the waist... I never forced mine to bend.

For the super predators, I'm not so sure about the moving waist cos I never had 1. But the new predator ever since the release of shadow predator, I think the waist had double peg where u can turn left,right,forward and backward. It's not that hard to move it forward or backward. I just turn the waist left and right slowly pushing it forward and then u can see the lower stomach of the classic predator( more black spots lol).

Back