Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29b.gif

And all these preds got opportunities in this "great" community!

Last edited:
p1losthunterscreenshot.png

Looks pretty similiar imo. Who is that predator than? Looks like a mix between P1 and Classic

p1losthunterscreenshot.png
Is there a name for that predator in the 2nd pic than? :dunno
I believe it is the Scout Predator.

It's basically P2 but with P1 helmet, loincloth and colour theme.

aloglwrcaaagmll.jpg

NECA released it in the Series 6 lineup.

Last edited:
does anyone have a pic of where the wires on the bio should go cause if I would glue them to the shoulder piece the mask won't be able to come off anymore. Or is there any way of putting the wires there without glueing them cuz im really afraid of messing up the helmet if I glue the wires on

haha im sorry for my bad english, I mean the wires predator pulls out of his mask when he unmasks himself. I saw some people glueing wires to the mask and it looks cool so I wanted to know if someone did this mod and had some information and/or pics cause i dont know where to place the wires

Badass.jpg
(Originally Posted by SilentSurfer) I mean these mods, with the wires on the mask and on the cannon. Where do the other ends go?

Last edited:
And do I have to like poke a hole in the side of the mask first ? Or are there already little holes there

For the top 3 wires that go into the temple of the mask there is no holes, but you do not need to drill holes if you have a steady hand or can pin the ends of the wires to where they look like they are going in (as i did on my first mask). But it would be better if you did drill the 3 small holes as it would look more natural.

Also for the cheek wire you do not need to really drill a hole just put a dot of glue into the hole thats already there and hold the wire in

You acn tuck the wires down his back through his dread locks too. There is no reason to permanently have the mask on him.

Thanks for the info, dont have my classic yet but prob gonna do that to the mask as it looks way cooler imo

Yep it makes it a lot better. I also removed the mesh eyes from mine and put in a black plastic which made it look even better (if you are looking for the original predator look)

The wires for the LED's are not behind the eyes/visor on the mask so they can be drilled out and smoothed with sandpaper before putting new plastic eyes/visor in without breaking the lights

Hey guys I thought I might share this with you, I recieved my 2nd classic predator last night from SS and bought it to use the hologram thing since the first I converted to original pred but while putting him together something didnt seem right and come to find out the forarm gaunlet batteries and cover were missing and the screw on the back armor was stripped so some moron bought the figure to remove the batteries (and did a bad job at it) then returned it so now I have to call SS so hopefully they can help me out:gah::(

Back