Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well after all the waiting, classic predator is in my house!
i lov it, best ht predator so far! was well worth the wait.
thank you ht.

Here are a couple of redundant photos of my first Pred :)

_MG_5017.jpg

_MG_5016.jpg

_MG_5015.jpg

_MG_5012.jpg

_MG_5011.jpg

I hope so .

Did your tracking ever update?

mine still says

Your item departed our BELL GARDENS, CA 90201 sort facility on January 15, 2012.

can't wait to see how ht handles the new updated p1, great as classic looks, i can only imagine how great the new p1 will look.

Has anyone tried updating their P1 with the Classic body? Just wondering if things port over/fit well?

I'm sure someone has tried here, I should receive mine this week and I will let others know when I get it. The trouble is the P1 is on a smaller body, so won't the BD armour be too tight?. The belt with the pouch will surely be too small for the new waist on the Classic. Other than the bone trophies, dunno what else would fit?

Anyone else....?

I'm sure someone has tried here, I should receive mine this week and I will let others know when I get it. The trouble is the P1 is on a smaller body, so won't the BD armour be too tight?. The belt with the pouch will surely be too small for the new waist on the Classic. Other than the bone trophies, dunno what else would fit?

Anyone else....?

I had a body and belt/loin cloth in my cart and TA but didn't buy it... I'd think the cannon/shoulder armor would work. Not so sure about the blade though, forearm might be too big.

I haven't tried it, and I don't own Classic yet, but I do own Shadow and P1, and the body of P1 is much much smaller. I can't imagine the armored parts are gonna fit very well.

Back