Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, so whats the deal with the 3rd batch!? I mean the second one was already really good if it goes for the head and body paint. Lets hope they don't make him more accurate to the Predators Classic Pred than he is now. He should still have a P1 resemblance.

My 2nd classic pred is on its way! I messaged a guy who had ordered one from the same person i did and he confirmed the black visor.

So now i have 2 version's of him. Id rather a 1st and 2nd batch than 2 2nd batches due to the differences.

Yes, but there will possibly be a 3rd batch, I hope that I get the 2nd one. But you know,... you never know what you get till you open the box.

Anyone know if UPS delivers on the 24th? Their site says they do. But if thats the case my Pred should be here Saturday instead of their estimation of Tuesday. Also the invoice says i have 3 days left until delivery which would put delivery on Friday. So confused atm:dunno

I received my second classic predator, this time the final version.

dscn2410.jpg

dscn2413.jpg

dscn2412.jpg

dscn2414.jpg

I too prefer the smaller eyes, but you know how collecting goes. Perhaps the googly-eyed version, produced in less numbers, could command a lot of money later on. Time will tell.

I know that Hot Toys and SSC are trying to, and already have, increased quality and accuracy. especially Hot Toys. So as long as they are trying I feel confident that the products are the best we can get for the price. Add me to the definitely buy list for Classic. One more flexpay and he is all mine.

I wish I hadn't orders this on flex-pay, I won't get him till next month.:monkey2
Sideshow took out the first payment in October then sent me an email telling me that they were adjusting the payment schedule because they didn't think they would get these till January.

Just looked and mine should be here by Mon/Tue.

But I'd like to personally thank SSC for getting all 3 of the items I had on PO (Classic Pred, Cap'n America, DX Jack Sparrow) in at the same time, and charging them back-to-back-to-back after spending over 1K on Christmas shopping. Your sense of timing is impeccable.

Back