Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SS order of the EX has shipped! I just received the tracking number.

Got my UPS shipping notice! Getting it Friday. :yess:
Holy crap, I was almost certain I wont get it til next week as I checked last night and it wasnt even charged yet on my Account.
Cant' wait! :panic:

You guys got your Quantums? Gah, haven't received mine yet. Hopefully I'll have it before the night is out... and hopefully it'll have a big "December 23rd" as the delivery date slapped on it. :pray:

Same here Ben. Next Tuesday. Darn.

I was really hoping for Monday since I have that day off, but I'm just happy that he's on his way.

You guys got your Quantums? Gah, haven't received mine yet. Hopefully I'll have it before the night is out... and hopefully it'll have a big "December 23rd" as the delivery date slapped on it. :pray:

Being in Oregon, I think your chances are pretty good at getting him by the 23rd.

Being in Oregon, I think your chances are pretty good at getting him by the 23rd.

If he ships today...
Simpsons_Homer_crying.gif

It could come faster. I have seen stuff this tome of year move faster cause the workers want to have more time off that week after Christmas. One year the PO delivered a box Christmas day

Back