Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm lucky guy in fact

just buy it on ebay to a seller from taiwan, i see in stock i buy it

i don't know it wasn't release, and it's just a little batch to a store opening

was is it a ebay member by the name corelations?

462155DSC0242.jpg

Loving the new pics! It's nice to see the quills have now been painted on but would still like to see some more added though. I still wished the forehead was painted with some color but this is still a nice figure. Thanks hanouman for the excellent pics!

After seeing the cinemaquette predator, I'm guessing the factory that paints the figure were instructed to go for that look.

Kind of OT but just liked to share. Someone retouched the cinemaquette to this. Wow!
ib0lRYdvQRuEao.jpg

Last edited:
oh good i bought 1 from him too, was concerned it was fake but since you got it doubts are gone :) does your's have the predator skull to?

good catch :clap
you know i was afraid too i don't say anything until i have it in hand
even when i open the parcel i think may be there nothing in the box or something like that

and yes it's the version with the skull , i think it's the only version sold in taiwan

302238DSC0226.jpg

406805DSC0223.jpg

550788DSC0220.jpg

524461DSC0219.jpg

175901DSC0228.jpg

237415DSC0227.jpg

i'll made more pics tomorrow with natural light
but if you want my opinion it's an awesome figure, not 100% accurate but i don't care and not 100% similar to the prototype
and of course he can't be 100% similar to the prototype it's a mass production figure

the prototype will always better

Excellent pics! The lighting makes the face and fivehead blend pretty well.

:hi5: Is yours in sight yet? You're gonna be stoked when he's in hand! I bought mine from correlations as well...
He flew on the 25th (as is when i got my last tracking info) So im hoping its had the weekend to process a bit. I expect it to be processed i nthe next day or two and be in my hands. Id love it tomorrow but im not expecting it to be here as soon as tomorrow or anything :(

The wait is agonising! But at least i know hes on his way. My camera is charging, and i have all the p1 convert bits laid out waiting!

He flew on the 25th (as is when i got my last tracking info) So im hoping its had the weekend to process a bit. I expect it to be processed i nthe next day or two and be in my hands. Id love it tomorrow but im not expecting it to be here as soon as tomorrow or anything :(

Could turn up, my tracking info only updated last night (Sunday) and he was here 7am this morning. Here's hoping for you :wave

Niiiiiiiiiice!

You know it :lol

Back