Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All day, erry'day:

www.sideshowtoy.com

Some slightly cheaper options (but they don't sell the exclusive versions) include:

www.razorsedgecollectibles.net
www.alteregocomics.com
www.cornerstorecomics.com
www.bigbadtoystore.com

And an even cheaper option - https://www.ebay.com/itm/110783094745?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Will be interesting to see if this guy gets his predator in the mail :lol

by the way blade3327 - like your reviews on youtube. keep up the good work!

I have mine on Flex Pay and still haven't been charged for the final payment...and some people already have theirs already? I'm always late to the party :thud:

And an even cheaper option - https://www.ebay.com/itm/110783094745?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Will be interesting to see if this guy gets his predator in the mail :lol

^^ Haha wow!

Here's a cheap and nasty shot with the other Preds. Also I thought some of you might be interested in the size of the box, massively deep on account of the base and him wearing the medkit.

I'm certainly no photographer...:gah:

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

024.jpg

^^ Haha wow!

Here's a cheap and nasty shot with the other Preds. Also I thought some of you might be interested in the size of the box, massively deep on account of the base and him wearing the medkit.

I'm certainly no photographer...:gah:

019-1.jpg

Great setup and nice posing.:clap Where's Trackers doggy?

Great setup and nice posing.:clap Where's Trackers doggy?

Nice display setup man!

Thank you friends. The hound ahh.. got away...:monkey3 Nah just not a fan of it really, had it displayed since I got Tracker but put it back in the box a few weeks ago.

Wierd, in person Falconers pose looks great to me, but in pics he ends up looking like a gangly teenager.

Back