Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it comes to starving children in Africa I doubt they care very much about our artistic integrity with regard to the action figures we buy. Any money we spend on toys is money we aren't giving to them :dunno

There are starving people on the streets here in the UK, nevermind Africa.

Sorry, but people who spend 200 dollars on that recent Lawrence Fishbourne figure are literally eating out of trash. I wouldn't get a sleep knowing that there are starving children in Africa while I spend hundreds of dollars on some pathetic piece of plastic without any historical background behind it [I think his name was "Noland"].

Cool story bro, and thanks for coming. next

Sorry, but people who spend 200 dollars on that recent Lawrence Fishbourne figure are literally eating out of trash. I wouldn't get a sleep knowing that there are starving children in Africa while I spend hundreds of dollars on some pathetic piece of plastic without any historical background behind it [I think his name was "Noland"].

Well, tell that to EcKo and I'm pretty sure he'll disagree w/ you cause Noland is his baby. :D He calls him "Fatburn" while tucking him @ night. :lol

So....when are you leaving for Africa to help with relief efforts? :impatient:

And...how much have you donated over the last 10 years to the starving children of any country?

On a side note...I love self righteous noobs who spout this stuff while being a member of a collectible forum.

Irony, it seems, is not without a sense of humor.

On a side note...I love self righteous noobs who spout this stuff while being a member of a collectible forum.

So being a member of a collectible forum means that I have spend 200 dollars for this atrocity called "Noland"? And as far as I remember, I didn't even watched that CGI orgy for american teenagers [let alone contributing to this profanation by spending money on a licensed product]. And yes, I'd rather be a "righteous noob" than a midless pop culture consumer who contribute to pathetic hollywood movies with his own money.

Whatever helps ya sleep at night kid.

Knowing you've helped those starving African kids will help, I'm sure.

You DID help them...right?

Whatever helps ya sleep at night kid.

Knowing you've helped those starving African kids will help, I'm sure.

You DID help them...right?

I would rather spend that money on your cognitive behavioral therapy. Calling people noobs is wrong, I'm sure you heard it many times from your parents.

What a load of bull____ so you cant collect stuff and support the disadvantaged in Africa or wherever. I do it all the time and can do both with donations to various international and local organizations that make a real difference so you are just talking bull____ and trying to start trouble and like someone like you would even think of donating money to help people you probably only spend it on stuff you want and talk crap on boards.

:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh

What a load of bull____ so you cant collect stuff and support the disadvantaged in Africa or wherever. I do it all the time and can do both with donations to various international and local organizations that make a real difference so you are just talking bull____ and trying to start trouble and like someone like you would even think of donating money to help people you probably only spend it on stuff you want and talk crap on boards.

:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh

I know that the average teenage pop culture consumer [usually raised on Michael Bay's movies] is not an intellectualist, but if you are at least 15 years old, then you should figure out that the whole Africa "argument" was just a metaphor of bad spending habits.

I know that the average teenage pop culture consumer [usually raised on Michael Bay's movies] is not an intellectualist, but if you are at least 15 years old, then you should figure out that the whole Africa "argument" was just a metaphor of bad spending habits.

Spend your own goddam money on what you want and stop lecturing others about their tastes and what they spend their's on please.

So being a member of a collectible forum means that I have spend 200 dollars for this atrocity called "Noland"? And as far as I remember, I didn't even watched that CGI orgy for american teenagers [let alone contributing to this profanation by spending money on a licensed product]. And yes, I'd rather be a "righteous noob" than a midless pop culture consumer who contribute to pathetic hollywood movies with his own money.

So you haven't even seen the movie yet just assume it sucks? Gotta love people who ASSUME. Quite trolling, get a life.

Spend your own goddam money on what you want and stop lecturing others about their tastes and what they spend their's on please.
Exactly, but that's who Vonmisses is..he pops up every once in a while and bashes anyone who has a different opinion.. He can't help it, he was obviously bullied all his life due to his douchey attitude and couldn't stand up to those bullies, so he must make up for it on the online forum where no one can hurt him.

It's sad that he's on here whining about us spending the money we have earned on collectibles instead of starving children in Africa..when he's clearly paying for internet, and wasting valuable african-child-saving-time on here complaining.

QQ moar troll :wave

a2895514-117-homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

Man, what the heck is going on? I just saw this thread had about 7 new pages of nothing!!! I still had hope that the last page had some new info or pics of the figure, but no.

Moderators should do your jobs and ban anyone who deviates threads off from the topic.

Why compare NECA and Hasbro and Hot Toys? Understand that companies put the amount of effort equal to the price of a figure. So if a Neca figure costed $30 more, then it would probably have better paint apps and be better quality.

If people here want to spend $200 on a 1/6 figure based on a pedestrian that walked past Batman and had a total of 2 seconds of onscreen time in a whole movie, then let them.

LET'S TALK AND DISCUSS ABOUT THE FIGURE THE THREAD WAS STARTED FOR!!!!!

Man, what the heck is going on? I just saw this thread had about 7 new pages of nothing!!! I still had hope that the last page had some new info or pics of the figure, but no.

Moderators should do your jobs and ban anyone who deviates threads off from the topic.

Why compare NECA and Hasbro and Hot Toys? Understand that companies put the amount of effort equal to the price of a figure. So if a Neca figure costed $30 more, then it would probably have better paint apps and be better quality.

If people here want to spend $200 on a 1/6 figure based on a pedestrian that walked past Batman and had a total of 2 seconds of onscreen time in a whole movie, then let them.

LET'S TALK AND DISCUSS ABOUT THE FIGURE THE THREAD WAS STARTED FOR!!!!!

images

Back