Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive ordered the EX from Sideshow but does does anyone in the UK have an estimate on how much we will end up paying after VAT, shipping and custom charges?
I will most likely cancel my order and get it from Onesixthbruce if it ends up costing too much from sideshow.
Thanks.

ya will be about £35.00 for tax,post is £16.00.i dont mine that they are about £10 to £15 more then bruce but i like the 3mth pay on FLEXPAY and you get points with sideshow,i have 1630 thats about $80.00 off.as for the paying to tax(fedex) a make them wait a few weeks after i get it lol.shaun

ya will be about £35.00 for tax,post is £16.00.i dont mine that they are about £10 to £15 more then bruce but i like the 3mth pay on FLEXPAY and you get points with sideshow,i have 1630 thats about $80.00 off.as for the paying to tax(fedex) a make them wait a few weeks after i get it lol.shaun

Thanks very much bro.

can't believe the prices ppl paid for that pos.
Hey now, The original Predator was and still is a great figure. Its all in the presentation:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Hey now, The original Predator was and still is a great figure. Its all in the presentation:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

It's still a GREAT figure man!..:)

I love him unmasked, but with the HT mask on,.. well..it sucks and loses all the "magic" for me :gah:

BTW Where is the spinal trophy?? :/

EXCEPTIONAL pics Spanbauer :clap:clap:clap
Really show how great the P1 is!
Thanks stealthPRED78 :) I think the original is actually in many ways more detailed than classic; the weathering on the armor, the bone trophies, etc.
I love him unmasked, but with the HT mask on,.. well..it sucks and loses all the "magic" for me :gah:
From low angles or with Predator looking up, you can make the helmet work. Straight on and looking down tough...not so much.

BTW Where is the spinal trophy?? :/
The spinal trophy is Sir Not Appearing In These Photos.

Yeah, i still like the old one... i may even keep him after i get this one... who knows?

Here is mine with a TD bio:

100_7381.jpg

M.

And the head sculpt...and the paint apps on the body...and the metal blades...and the open mandibles...and the scale of the figure...lol.

:exactly:

There are many improvements on classic.. not just the body and mask

Yeah, i still like the old one... i may even keep him after i get this one... who knows?

Here is mine with a TD bio:

100_7381.jpg

M.

I have the same mask from Tyler's .. and it rocks!! :rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
If I had P1 I know I would still keep it, although I would and will buy Classic for sure (just waiting for the OSB preorder :impatient:). It's a bit like the first Transformers Optimus Prime Masterpiece and the new one v2.0 coming out this year. I have no intention of selling the first one, I love it! But I'm also getting the new one! It's the same thing as with P1 :) although I don't have P1 :p .

I do think Predators Classic is an improvement but I still love P1. He's just a classic figure.

If I had P1 I know I would still keep it, although I would and will buy Classic for sure (just waiting for the OSB preorder :impatient:). It's a bit like the first Transformers Optimus Prime Masterpiece and the new one v2.0 coming out this year. I have no intention of selling the first one, I love it! But I'm also getting the new one! It's the same thing as with P1 :) although I don't have P1 :p .

:goodpost: :exactly:

I'll keep the old P1 in order to swap Identities and will use also the old P1 jungle- base fo that effect.. but ayways, the old P1 figure is still a GREAT figure, and even if you're not planning to do that, since they could live together perfectly.. :) If I were you I did not sell it, and would keep that figure man! :monkey3

Just ordered mine.
How can people not like this version.
I have the first and this one kills it.
Just wish it had skull trophies but other than that he looks awesome

I feel the same way and HT is now making their Predator the way they needed to be all along. Accurate realistic just like Iron Man and Batman and so many others. This new Predator is far better than the old one. That is if you like realistic accurate looking figures. If you like an artist toy like look with great articulation the old one is fine. I'm glad HT changed the way they make these guys now and this new Classic is one fine piece of art. I wish the head sculpt was more spot on but still he looks mean and nasty and hopefully the new P2 or other lost Predators will be here sooner than later.

I wish the head sculpt was more spot on but still he looks mean and nasty

I know its not absolutely accurate but I really love the unmasked headsculpt, its full of character, a mean, nasty mofo. I think its a big selling point on this figure.

Back