Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish HT would have had more clearer pics of the face.

Like this:
27126910150227418792344.jpg

The lighting is very dark with high contrast on this classic pred and only with the photop background to see the face best.

Screw this P1 and Classic talk; gives us an updated P2 and P2 Elder.:woo

Since I just bought the HT P2 Predator at Comic Con this year dont care if HT takes there time giveing us a new one of those... They can bring on the Elder form P2 again though... :lecture

AVP remakes not a bad ideal ether... :lecture

Even if Hot Toys did remake P1 within the next year or so, sculpt wise it would be the same as Classic. The extra bits and bobs like the bone necklaces would be the only differences.
as has been mentioned so many times in this thread, there's more differences than just the bone necklaces. but i guess if you don't want there to be any differences, you won't care no matter how many times they're pointed out.
Let's take it a step further and see updated AVP preds.
let's not. there's already enough merchandise from that crappy kid's movie flooding the market as it is. way more than any other pred movie to date. the P1 and P2 preds need upgrades more than any of them.

let's not. there's already enough merchandise from that crappy kid's movie flooding the market as it is. way more than any other pred movie to date. the P1 and P2 preds need upgrades more than any of them.[/QUOTE]

:slap:slap:slap:gah::gah::gah:

Let's take it a step further and see updated AVP preds.

I'm down with that. It'd be cool to have both the old ones and new ones side-by-side. Plus, we'd get yet another new body, since those particular Predators were bulkier. Am I the only one who wants to see the linebackers with an accurate physique? It might sound weird at first, but think about it for a second -- having those on display with the other new Preds they've been putting out could really add a sense of diversity to the shelf and emphasize that each clan is different in multiple ways.

or how about updated Colonial Marines

Hell, yes. This is probably the biggest must of all, right up there with an accurized Alien Warrior that won't peel apart in your hands.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

wow this figure has killed the value of the Predator 1. It was like 5-600 a few weeks ago, now you can get the exclusive for 300.

wow this figure has killed the value of the Predator 1. It was like 5-600 a few weeks ago, now you can get the exclusive for 300.
that is ____ing awesome. i take back the AVP comment and i want HT to remake them just to ____ over as many scalpers as possible.

Quick question
What is the difference body wise on this pred and the original first movie one?

It look the same besides parts, maybe better then the other one.

I'm actually following sales for HT P1 on eBay to try to get one for a good price... :D I almost got one the other day. Damn shame I was one vacation and woke up too late to bid in time... :slap

Back