Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic has arrived from a fellow boardie. Great figure! Makes two now with Celtic. Will probably order Elder 2.0 this week.

i like this pic, makes me think sparrows like

"i gotta stop drinkin"

drink2_zps0b935dcd.jpg

After a loooong time finally my Classic and City Hunter arrived from the Netherlands. Huge shout out to Ramon over at Galaxy Shop who hooked me up with a fellow collector who were selling these bad guys. Guys, I'm sooo happy right now. They're awesome :hi5: A few minor gripes with the City Hunter but I'm posting that in the City Hunter-topic, m'kay?
dsc-0051-001.jpg

dsc-0053-001.jpg

dsc-0058-001.jpg

Classic!!! He's really nice and...erhm...classic:lol Glad to discover that he's not that top heavy as Scar. The display piece are pretty cool. A little to small for get him into any kinda dynamic poses but I'm fine with that:) I dig the battle damaged bio helmet and that will be the bio I'll pose him with but man; that LED is really, really, REALLY bright:panic:
Such a cool figure! Love him and don't regret I picked him up.

Cheers!

What is the best way to get the shoulder cannon backpack rig off? I don't see an easy way other than tearing a strap and regluing. I want to put the MMS90 rig on my classic.

The display base that comes with the Clssic is rally nice; they could easily went the "cheap" way and just painted the front and left the backside in a black paint but they went the extra mile and painted the whole base all around givning us the option to displaying the Classic from every possible angel. That's money value right there:)

i did a couple easy mods to my classic...

i've seen the mod kit that some have used, but to me the skull trophy pieces on the belt are too big and don't look right...

so i picked up a one piece belt from the scar predator off fleabay for $25 or so bucks...
went to michaels craft store and bought some proper sized cord $2...
also at michales, bought a leather necklace kit for the arm straps $3...
took the belt and pulled it apart...
white washed the skulls to give it a more proper color...
measured out the cord to the length i liked for it all...
glued the spine trophy in the holes on the end...
cut the leather straps to the length / size i liked...
buttoned it all up and voila... nice custom classic that now has so much more pop!
took about 20 minutes to put it all together and cost me around $30...

about to start some ***** w/ the local trouble makers

chillin in the jungle

Looking badass. I've only just finished with the super predators and will probably pass on this one-have a feeling jungle hunter will be announced this year

Any of your guys's left shoulder pad keep coming off? I have trouble keeping it up there, not sure if it broke from under the cannon or what

Any of your guys's left shoulder pad keep coming off? I have trouble keeping it up there, not sure if it broke from under the cannon or what

Mine did, it was so fragile. Now I just tuck it below his gun mount, doesn't look broke but it is.

Back