Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully OSB will have him soon and I can get to playing with him. Hope the bladed gauntlet does fit the original pred as I want him to be a little different while still being the best predator to date IMO.

Some very nice poses recently that I will be stealing for mine. No doubt I will fail though as I am useless at posing my collection, even when copying. :(

So I've been working on converting my Classic into the P1 pred but I can't find the spine trophy or the other trophy anywhere. I've checked eBay and even here so if anyone has spares or can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully OSB will have him soon and I can get to playing with him. Hope the bladed gauntlet does fit the original pred as I want him to be a little different while still being the best predator to date IMO.

Some very nice poses recently that I will be stealing for mine. No doubt I will fail though as I am useless at posing my collection, even when copying. :(

OSb hasn't got him yet?

Not to rub it in, but i had both versions months ago -_-

*rubs it in hardcore*

Has anyone tried removing the thigh armor from this figure? I know it's possible since people are selling them piece by piece on eBay, but I don't want to break anything.

4VT3l.jpg

Well I'm just about done P1ifying my classic. The only problem seems to be this annoying piece hanging off the tricep armor. :( How have others been removing this without breaking it? Does the hose come out if you pull hard enough?

(That's the P2 Guardian necklace BTW that I plan on getting rid of. Haven't opened the P1 necklace yet).

Last edited:
Just get your thumb and fore finger nail at the end of the pipe as it enters the gauntlet and tug. it does " break it" but its easy to put it back together a dot of glue would do it.

4VT3l.jpg

Well I'm just about done P1ifying my classic. The only problem seems to be this annoying piece hanging off the tricep armor. :( How have others been removing this without breaking it? Does the hose come out if you pull hard enough?

(That's the P2 Guardian necklace BTW that I plan on getting rid of. Haven't opened the P1 necklace yet).

Looks good!

I'm still trying to find the last two trophies I need. I can't seem to find the spine or skull one anywhere. :(

Looks good!

I'm still trying to find the last two trophies I need. I can't seem to find the spine or skull one anywhere. :(

I was contacted by a Hong Kong seller on eBay who offered me all the P1 trophies and gauntlets, so I said what the heck. I had them within a week. Just keep looking.

I finally ripped the hose out of the P1 gauntlet and inserted a pin in the free end. I left enough of the pin sticking out to insert it in the hinge holes of the Classic gauntlets so I don't have to glue it. I have the P1 necklace on him now and it's slightly longer and maybe a shade darker, but other than that identical to the one in the pic. I'm happy with the transformation.

Not to trying to be harsh or something, but that pose and with that thing hanging from his arm, it looks like a lady with a purse ready to go shopping :rotfl , really, that was what it seemed to me when I saw it :D . :1-1:

OMG it does. Now I'm picturing him in a dress and a flowered hat. :thud:

The purse is gone now. Not sure what I'll do with it but it's not something I could ever use. I prefer a wallet.

I was contacted by a Hong Kong seller on eBay who offered me all the P1 trophies and gauntlets, so I said what the heck. I had them within a week. Just keep looking.

I finally ripped the hose out of the P1 gauntlet and inserted a pin in the free end. I left enough of the pin sticking out to insert it in the hinge holes of the Classic gauntlets so I don't have to glue it. I have the P1 necklace on him now and it's slightly longer and maybe a shade darker, but other than that identical to the one in the pic. I'm happy with the transformation.

I just found them! :yess:

Back