Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the experts in here tell me WTF a Tiffany setting is?

images

Wow, that comes across as very shallow and materialistic. When I got engaged, I proposed with a stone (VS-1, 1.25ct Round Brilliant) set in a four prong Tiffany setting in 18ct white gold. I got it from an estate sale which had history and cost 1/10th what a diamond store stone would have for something of lesser quality and clarity. Shop around, and you would be surprised what 2k will bring you on the second hand market.

A diamond is still a diamond, spending stupid amounts on one just because it has never been owned before doesn't detract from the fact that its still already millions of years old to begin with.

What the hell happened to this thread? :lol

But agreed. My wife actually got her diamond ring almost 2 years after we were married. We got it on eBay. It was white gold and had almost 2 full carats. The winning bid + sizing + shipping + insurance was $625, and we got it appraised at $1,500, so definitely shop around. But, after our 2nd girl she developed a nickel allergy and we had to get her a new one. Yellow gold this time, and it cost $2,200.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Cent, getting hitched or what? TL can cuddle ya and help take your mind off the Pats losing the Super Bowl :lol

Not sure i'm and expert, but I paid $199.00 for mine at razors edge collectables. It seems to be around 197.00 to 225.00 at most retailers and ebay is a crap shoot. You get a good deal rarely and the shaft most of the time on there. I prefer dealers more than ebay cause you never know when some repacks there display and says it new, with dealers you know your getting new.

Thanks!

Congrats to whomever is getting engaged. Say goodbye to your dolls.

What the hell happened to this thread? :lol

But agreed. My wife actually got her diamond ring almost 2 years after we were married. We got it on eBay. It was white gold and had almost 2 full carats. The winning bid + sizing + shipping + insurance was $625, and we got it appraised at $1,500, so definitely shop around. But, after our 2nd girl she developed a nickel allergy and we had to get her a new one. Yellow gold this time, and it cost $2,200.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Cent, getting hitched or what? TL can cuddle ya and help take your mind off the Pats losing the Super Bowl :lol

What up Sprig!

Good to see you back in here, but you forgot....I'm not a Pats fan, so it's all good. As a matter of fact, never was. Feel free to go back through the NFL thread and you'll see. :lol

Or I'll save you the time. I was going Niners. Maybe this season. :yess:

Can the experts in here tell me what a good price would be for the regular Classic? Under or at $200?

Most bids on Ebay quickly escalate to the $200 mark... Sometimes ya get lucky if you find an auction that ends at a weird time.

On another note, I thought it was cool that Sideshow has them for $219 and even offers payment plans of about $73 a month.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9013971

Most bids on Ebay quickly escalate to the $200 mark... Sometimes ya get lucky if you find an auction that ends at a weird time.

On another note, I thought it was cool that Sideshow has them for $219 and even offers payment plans of about $73 a month.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9013971
At $219, that's still a very good price for this figure. On release, it was selling +/- $10 from that.

What up Sprig!

Good to see you back in here, but you forgot....I'm not a Pats fan, so it's all good. As a matter of fact, never was. Feel free to go back through the NFL thread and you'll see. :lol

Or I'll save you the time. I was going Niners. Maybe this season. :yess:

Yeah, because nothing brings a team together like Randy Moss :lol

Back