Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just finished watching Predator's. And also re posing my Berserker and Classic. Man oh man Classic is going to take some beating HT Predator wise. I've got a feeling only an all out spectacular remake of p1, p2 or Wolf is ever going to do it. But i've got a feeling Ram or Hippie will be next from the none Predator's line.

Last edited:
IMGP0110a+copy.jpg

Classic looks mean right there

Berserker goes to Royce like this:

fyeah.jpg

Then HT Classic appears, and Royce does:

tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500.png

HT Classic looks to Berserker like this:

tumblr_ldp3yyI6tu1qb9a2wo1_500.png

And Berserker...:

ming.jpg

:lol

I've just finished watching Predator's. And also re posing my Berserker and Classic. Man oh man Classic is going to take some beating HT Predator wise. I've got a feeling only an all out spectacular remake of p1, p2 or Wolf is ever going to do it. But i've got a feeling Ram or Hippie will be next from the none Predator's line.

Lets hope so! I would be tooo happy if they did Hippie/Shaman, he is my favorite of the Lost Hunters besides the Elder, I also totaly love the fact that he has even longer dreads than the others and his body... to sexy for this planet... xD

If you're refering to the memes it was just a joke with 9gag memes based on what I said about that photo of Classic with Berserker.

So, for the people that have this, is the leg armor removable? I see in ebay it looks like the are sculpted like Wolf.

SideShow says on the site this will be shipped in January,but that will charge next week ?

I'm tight for Xmas right now...

So, for the people that have this, is the leg armor removable? I see in ebay it looks like the are sculpted like Wolf.

It's not sculpted but it's not removable, might be glued to the leg.

Back