Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! :) If it wasn't for Classic I wouldn't have P1, I'm one who took the opportunity on the price drops :D . I really love the articulation on the old body. Still for articulation only I think the Revoltech one wins, but just on that :D , but although small it is too top heavy to properly stand.

Actually, you raise a very good point. The original Hot Toys P1 is the perfect balance between looks and poseability. He can still pull off the deepest squat of all the Predators (including the new ones) and looks enough like P1 to get the job done.

Jaw-droppingly cool!

Nice shots Blade! Too bad you're already selling him off. I'm still in love w/ my P1 and would still looks great w/ Dutch. I agree; in order avoid the bubble head syndrome that the helmet is causing, it's much better to display him maskless.

Courtesy of OMG, this is the best side-by-side comparison of the original vs Classic yet:

f376d036.jpg

07755e43.jpg

What a difference two-and-a-half years makes!

Courtesy of OMG, this is the best side-by-side comparison of the original vs Classic yet:

f376d036.jpg

07755e43.jpg

What a difference two-and-a-half years makes!

I don't know, I don't think the original P1 looks too bad. In fact, in some respects P1 looks better than the new classic based on this picture. I think the armor looks better and more detailed on the old original P1 compared with this new classic's armor. For example the belt buckle detail on the old P1 looks more detailed then the new classics belt buckle, etc. I also like the hands on the old P1 better than on the new classic. Both figures look great IMO.

Last edited:
The only negative with this otherwise perfect figure is the fist hand.

I would have preferred a fist without the thumb sticking out.

I don't know, I don't think the original P1 looks too bad. In fact, in some respects P1 looks better than the new classic based on this picture. I think the armor looks better and more detailed on the old original P1 compared with this new classic's armor. For example the belt buckle detail on the old P1 looks more detailed then the new classics belt buckle, etc. I also like the hands on the old P1 better than on the new classic. Both figures look great IMO.
If that's the way you feel, I've got an original Predator I'd like to sell you ;)

I keep changing my mind as to which look I prefer the most. I was going to go for the battle damaged mask look but that open mouth is sweet.

Look at the bright side, you'll actually be enjoying the figure by changing its pose often :wink1:. I think sometimes we lose a bit the fun by leaving them too "static" in display. Yesterday it was fun to pose my P1 again :) .

Last edited:
Look at the bright side, you'll actually be enjoying the figure by changing its pose often :wink1:. I think sometimes we lose a bit the fun by leaving them too "static" in display. Yesterday it was fun to pose my P1 again :) .
Agreed. With so many display options, it's fun to change it up every so often. That's what makes these so much more enjoyable than statues.

Back