PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are pretty cool, but I'd say go with this one. He's the main antagonist Predator in the film and the jawbone gives the mask a lot of character.

ba6fdf01.jpg

Looks nice all together like that. That Scar mask got a bad rap. I know the paper lenses were a downer, but I love mine.

Faken really drug the Scar bio through the dirt literally...haha. It looks fine on display from a distance, but I have to admit, the paper lenses was a major disapointment. I'm not sure if it was SS or others who made the call on that one...unacceptable either way.

Any worries or problems from the weight hanging on the wall, I know there made to be mounted but I would hate to have one fall. Any tips on what you used Fremen to attach them, just regular screws?

I will probably use a picture hanger to wall mount mine if I go that route. Helps displace the weight to the wall. I think as long as you find a wall stud you will be ok.

My Berseker Bio should be here Thursday. Just picked up the HT Berserker, so I can't wait for the Bio. Awesome display with them hanging on the wall, I may have to hang mine as well

Faken really drug the Scar bio through the dirt literally...haha. It looks fine on display from a distance, but I have to admit, the paper lenses was a major disapointment. I'm not sure if it was SS or others who made the call on that one...unacceptable either way.

Yeah, I saw him run that thing over. Funny stuff.

The lens was a poor choice. Had they put some sort of clear plastic lens over that, it would have helped. But more than anything, the crappy mesh print job was bad. It's like they used a 20 year old xerox to copy it.

But, I still think it's a nice piece, and that it got more grief than it deserved. But, I realize that's all relative to the collector.

That Scar mask got a bad rap. I know the paper lenses were a downer, but I love mine.

It was a piece of crap when it first arrived from ss, paper lenses and painted by a 4 year old in some art class, I had mine repainted and proper lenses put on it, i loved it right up until a door was slammed open onto it and it ended up in several pieces :monkey2 this one looks nice apart from the paint app on the jaw bone...

There are some pretty good shots of this now on the Statue Forum, head over there to see them. I am feeling confident about my purchase after seeing them.

the jaw bone looks not so hot, not sure if its the sculpt or the paint. I will wait and see what the new Pred LSB goes for before i decide for sure if i want this.

LOL I think the video of me running it over has the most views out of all my reviews :monkey4

Sex sells, but apparently so does carnage :lol

I admit I had a great time doing that video although Sideshow didn't seem too impressed when I got the call about it :lecture

Berserker arrives today, I am STOKED! Will review it quick as I can... question is will the review be from my basement bar or from my driveway hehe

Back