PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bone jaw is not bad in person. Its not as yellow as it has been showing up in pics. It's not as nicely done as the bone for the Pred skull that was just released though
It Joins well to the bio with no obvious seams or anything

Hurray Fremen! Awesome pics! :clap :clap :clap

Couple of Q's though:

The pic of the backside makes it look as though the jaw is molded on the bio as in a single cast. ?

What is that awesome looking hadafang like sword in he bottom of the wall mounted pic?

And... I see more toes! :yess:

What is a little annoying is the angle that it displays if you don't hang it on the wall. It's not as verticle as the others if you don't hang it on the wall.

That part sux for me ATM cause I don't have the others wall mounted...:slap

What if you put a small lift under the back of the stand? I wonder if that would be enough to set it into a better position? I'm still trying to decide on how I will display mine (my first bio.)

Well, my goal is to make a slanted octogonal magnetic plate to fit into the stand'e hole that will correct this. Mine bio will be in on wednesday before I can start making it. But I can definitely make more if anyone wants one.

Its good to know that it at least wall-hangs straight.

The sword is a kit rea sword and it's awesome. My crappy iPhone pics don't do it justice.
e9cc0fa7.jpg

bf79d2a3.jpg

It looks like the bio was all done in one single casting. It doesn't look like the bone was glued on.

My only worry with adding an insert to the hole is that it the bottom of the jaw will touch/rub the base. They should have put the hole higher up on the mount "arm" and angled it more downward. That is the only way to achieve the more upright look without it touching the base....

From seeing your pics, I do like it quite a lot. It seems to be the second best next to the Wolf bio imo.

I Just asked the bf, who is not a collector, what his fav bio was. Wolf was his choice. The new one was his second choice.

I'm not sure that it's made out of the same material as the previous ones. This one feels more plasticy to me. That could Just be because its smoother though.

The paint app is better on this one then on my celtic or scar bio. There are no sloppy areas on this one.

is there anything you dont have Fremen? i swear, anything that comes out, you got. The bio looks good, still on the fence though :gah:

There is lots that I don't have. If it's a grail, or going to be a grail, I don't have it. Just my luck.

well if you would stop ordering every damn thing that came out, you could easily afford your grails :slap. I know you dont have the 1:1 Alien Warrior, what other grails are you missing?

The sword is a kit rea sword and it's awesome. My crappy iPhone pics don't do it justice.

It looks like the bio was all done in one single casting. It doesn't look like the bone was glued on.

Cool, I'll have to look into that sword...

Oh man. And I was so careful.

Its alright, I like seeing your toes, it proves to me that you are human and not some unstoppable collecting machine! :lol

Doom, anything hulk or any marvel grail besides Thor and Spidey.
Darth maul 1:1 bust, 1:2 iron man, vader bust etc

is there anything you dont have Fremen? i swear, anything that comes out, you got. The bio looks good, still on the fence though :gah:

Fremen's house is like the Disneyworld of collectibles. I only dream of visiting someday. Passing by the bronze toe statue in the entryway and into the blinding light of collectible AWESOMENESS as my eyes glaze over in amazement (or due the overpowering smell of polystone)...

Back