PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about it, just waiting for the in-hand pics though...

If any of you want to get rid of your crappy Chopper Bio LMK...:wave

I ordered the Falconer bio.....I don't care for the other designs. And these bios are going to be much nicer than SS's lame attempt.

Mr. Black's bio is my second favorite under P2's. Absolutely love the design. It's a unique original, like Wolf's (although i hate wolf's).

Yes, I like this bio the most out of the 3, and really like the jawbone element. Its a great mixture of organic and metal materials. I think the key factor on this will be whether or not the paint on the jawbone will look realistic, and whether or not it will look like a seperate piece...not grafted together.

Yes, I like this bio the most out of the 3, and really like the jawbone element. Its a great mixture of organic and metal materials. I think the key factor on this will be whether or not the paint on the jawbone will look realistic, and whether or not it will look like a seperate piece...not grafted together.

:goodpost::exactly:

I know the feeling Furious. I'm tight now but there are so many nice things coming out soon. I hope all the Q1 stuff on BBTS means like march :pray:

although this I did not order.:Flush

Just got my 10 day notice on this...I really want it, but there are other things coming! What to do...

hmm well, im on the waitlist so u could always cancel :p nah kidding, i dont think anyone should miss out on this one, as long as they dont screw it up and cheap out like the avp masks

hmm well, im on the waitlist so u could always cancel :p nah kidding, i dont think anyone should miss out on this one, as long as they dont screw it up and cheap out like the avp masks

i just cancelled my berserker pre-order, so maybe you will get it. i want to pick up one of these, but am still undecided. however, i think it will be between tracker and falconer.

Be sure to post some pics and opinions when you get it. I'm still on the fence but will probably bite unless SS royally F's it up. :lol

If its terrible its getting returned. But I have a feeling that it will turn out good. My main concern is the paint where the mask and the bone jaw join. Looks like there will be a seam that could be an issue.

Back