PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice last week. Said they were charging me on Friday. really looking forward to this piece

I'm interested to see how this turns out. This was the last pred collectible I had ordered then cancelled after I sold all my bios.

Looks like it is out overseas. Not digging the paint on the jaw...hopefully mine is a little better. Photos courtesy of Statue Forum member Original...
P1040446-re.jpg

P1040448-re.jpg

P1040456-re.jpg

P1040467-re.jpg

P1040452-re.jpg

P1040453-re.jpg

P1040476-re.jpg

It almost looks like it needs some of the dark paint removed, like it was applied a little to thick. I have some ideas on how to easily remedy that if its an issue on mine. Everything else is looking good though. I think the lighting/coloring of the photos isn't helping either.

Those pics are really dark, you can't really tell what the color of the bio is. It almost looks black. The jaw should be an easy fix, but then again, for the price we shouldn't have to fix anything.

I really hope that is just the lighting/camera. I've been looking forward to this and that looks like crap.

Same. I will be getting it but at the moment i am in no hurry. If we see some really nice pictures of it in somebodys room or collection and what not then i might be more proactive in purchasing one.

I will end up making the rest of the head to go under it like i have in the past when i had previous Bio's. I used to have 7 and i made a P1 head/bio (which people might of seen if they visit the hunters lair)

spa3821.jpg

All though now i just have the Sideshow wolf bio on the head. The dread beads are that of a p1 but im not too fussed.

Id like to own all the Main movie Predators and have a full head display for them :-/.

All though i will probably make full 1:1 head displays for Berserker, Falcon and Tracker.

I don't know really. I think because of the dark pictures you cannot tell much about the helmet. We need to see brighter photos with natural light. Until than I can't decide.

Same. I will be getting it but at the moment i am in no hurry. If we see some really nice pictures of it in somebodys room or collection and what not then i might be more proactive in purchasing one.

I will end up making the rest of the head to go under it like i have in the past when i had previous Bio's. I used to have 7 and i made a P1 head/bio (which people might of seen if they visit the hunters lair)

spa3821.jpg

All though now i just have the Sideshow wolf bio on the head. The dread beads are that of a p1 but im not too fussed.

Id like to own all the Main movie Predators and have a full head display for them :-/.

All though i will probably make full 1:1 head displays for Berserker, Falcon and Tracker.

Thats awesome, what do you make the dreads out of? Very good job.

That wolf bust does look cool. I will wait to judge until I have it in hand...seems like when we make snap judgements on lackluster photos, we blow it out of proportion. Here's hoping...

Anyone been charged yet. Just wondering if I transferred money on the CC to late.

Back