PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo! After months of waiting ive bagged me a Berserker Bio! Now all i need is for it to be shipped and then the impatient wait... and then all the pictures!

I got my bio last week, and I have to say it's a great piece. Not perfect, but overall, very well done.

SS definitely stepped up their game after the AVP bio garbage!

They emailed me back a few days later saying they'll have to ask their supplier if it is supposed to be like that, and I'm waiting for the next email...
I just wish they'd hurry up so I could start fixing up my room.

How is quality of this bio? I've been thinking of trying to get either Berserker or Falconer but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my money.

How is quality of this bio? I've been thinking of trying to get either Berserker or Falconer but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my money.
It's worth it, for me atleast. Much better than the AvP bios (not including Wolf's). The biggest problem is the crooked stand, but only I and one other person have had that problem so far, I think.
The main thing I love about the Bio are the lenses, they look great.

Grrrrr. For the last few days ive been thinking today was the day my Bio was to come due to the tracking info. I tidied up a little area that i was going to use so i could photo the unboxing ect..

Oh well i suppose i can wait till tomorrow :(

This Valentine's day, give that special collector (or specal piece) in your life a little something special that shows you CARE.

Introducing the "b flat" by Kaiju Customs

BMag.jpg

It'll take your Berserker Mask from this to this:

BMagComp.jpg

This little guy is on his way to a fellow boardie :wave who knows the TRUE meaning of collectible love! :wink1:

:lol

***Kaiju Customs: We aim for the Heart (when headshots dont work)!***

This Valentine's day, give that special collector (or specal piece) in your life a little something special that shows you CARE.

Introducing the "b flat" by Kaiju Customs

BMag.jpg

It'll take your Berserker Mask from this to this:

BMagComp.jpg

This little guy is on his way to a fellow boardie :wave who knows the TRUE meaning of collectible love! :wink1:

:lol

***Kaiju Customs: We aim for the Heart (when headshots dont work)!***

OOOOOO, Nice! Is this one for me or did you already send me the old kit? Can't wait to get one regardless.

OOOOOO, Nice! Is this one for me or did you already send me the old kit? Can't wait to get one regardless.

Those are pics of your exact one before I shipped it off! :wave

How much Kaiju?

You've been PM'd! :) I posted instructions for DIY-ers earlier in the thread, but will gladly make these for anyone who wants a ready-made solution without any shopping or handiwork.

Finally got ahold of a wolf mask. I put it next to Mr. Black, is it me or is that wolf mask that much bigger? I thought those super preds were alot bigger.

Woohoo got this item this morning! Ill put up some pictures shortly. First thing that struck me (well 2nd but ill get into that after) was it seemed kind of small at first...

Anyway. Pics to come!

Back