PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish somebody would get these in stock! (Ebay wise) Or anybody infact apart from shops (because i like to be able to have the cost marked low to dodge VAT like a bullet when importing something of this value)

Ive been waiting patiently with my money in paypal waiting for one to show up in stock. And its not happening ! Now my patience is turning to impatience :(

I wish somebody would get these in stock! (Ebay wise) Or anybody infact apart from shops (because i like to be able to have the cost marked low to dodge VAT like a bullet when importing something of this value)

Ive been waiting patiently with my money in paypal waiting for one to show up in stock. And its not happening ! Now my patience is turning to impatience :(

Found a Berserker Mask that is WAY better than Sideshow's on eBay!

Apparently it is the "THE BEST MASK NEVER EVER MADE,
made 100% mexican" Its better cause its 100% Mexican!

Here is the eBay Link and description. https://cgi.ebay.com/PREDATOR-BERSERKER-AVP-FACE-MASK-100-MEXICO-RARE-/320648691733?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa826c015#ht_7843wt_1139

"This is for a nice and incredible hard to find!!!

" mexican face mask PREDATOR BERSERKER " 100% Made in MEXICO, one of the most Beautiful MASK from the mexican collection.
14.50" Inches TALL Size.
(MATERIAL: FIBERGLASS PAINTED HAND) VERY COOL MASK .

THE BEST MASK NEVER EVER MADE,
made 100% mexican

I HAVE MORE DIFFERENTS MASK DEPREDATORS ALL CATEGORIES COMICS, VIDEOGAMES,MOVIES,ETC,ETC. All questions are welcome"

Just Wow.

Found a Berserker Mask that is WAY better than Sideshow's on eBay!

Apparently it is the "THE BEST MASK NEVER EVER MADE,
made 100% mexican" Its better cause its 100% Mexican!

Here is the eBay Link and description. https://cgi.ebay.com/PREDATOR-BERSERKER-AVP-FACE-MASK-100-MEXICO-RARE-/320648691733?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa826c015#ht_7843wt_1139

"This is for a nice and incredible hard to find!!!

" mexican face mask PREDATOR BERSERKER " 100% Made in MEXICO, one of the most Beautiful MASK from the mexican collection.
14.50" Inches TALL Size.
(MATERIAL: FIBERGLASS PAINTED HAND) VERY COOL MASK .

THE BEST MASK NEVER EVER MADE,
made 100% mexican

I HAVE MORE DIFFERENTS MASK DEPREDATORS ALL CATEGORIES COMICS, VIDEOGAMES,MOVIES,ETC,ETC. All questions are welcome"

Just Wow.

It sounds like your making a salespitch...yours maybe ? It's fugly actually and looks like it should be on a gay Berserker with those colours.

You put quotes everywhere and nothing really from you, so it's a sarcasm fail...I win

I'm going to Nerd out on you and point out that every sentence that is not in Quotes is written by me. just saying. Its ridiculous to argue about it, but I just want to say I win again. :nana:

This is all in good fun.
BTW, I watched your video on your home theater/collection room last night and I was jealous. Very cool setup!

I'm going to Nerd out on you and point out that every sentence that is not in Quotes is written by me. just saying. Its ridiculous to argue about it, but I just want to say I win again. :nana:

This is all in good fun.
BTW, I watched your video on your home theater/collection room last night and I was jealous. Very cool setup!

I was just messin with ya...I'm a master of sarcasm so I knew...slow day at the office :lol ...I have a weird sense of humour sometimes.

Oh cool, thanks ! So I win ! :lol

Heres some fun size comparison shots for scale...

Its a really cool piece and I recommend it to anyone who's on the fence about picking it up.

I got mine and I must say it's a great piece, here's mine #175.
DSC03145.jpg

Back