PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about breaking my golden rule of going outside Hot Toys and Masters of the Universe classics to get this thing.

I am still reading the entire thread but as if anybody wants to give me a summery of the over all reviews, that would be great.
From what I understand, the last few bios from SS were not the best. Is this a step up? Is that 'wave' the only real issue?

Hey Eamon, check out this review done by Dan, aka Faken from Predatorstuff.com it will answer all your questions.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xnVugj3Cbno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That looks great.. so you are just using the original wall mount the Bio came with? could you PM the apx. cost to get the faceless mask and dreads? :wave
I cannot remember which user i got the raw latex mask from and dreads on ebay.co.uk... maybe scifidemon? Cannot remember. I think the raw mask was £60ish posted. And yes i am using the original wall mount that came with the bio (as i did for the wolf head i had)
I would like to know how to make the mask and dreads as well. Please do share. :)
Well i didnt make it from scratch. Bought a raw undermask and raw dreads. Bit of glue, bit of paint and some foam filler. Very easy to do just a little costly on the raw dreadlocks side
Me to and would also like to see pics of what this under mask thing looks like.
spa3300.jpg

Just a regular undermask

(Ill skip a few steps here)

I already had it as a wearable undermask after i foamed it and cut a slit up the back so therefor it was easy enough to slide onto the bio stand but in order to get the bio to connect to the stand you need to cut away the front/top of the undermask

spa4713.jpg

spa4714.jpg

spa4716.jpg

The head will fall off the stand alone with minimal effort while its balancing alone so you need to hold it on with 1 hand and then once you put the bio on the head is pinned on it wont move so its very secure. Its a crude method. But it works. Doesnt look professional but im not a professional ...

I went to town yesterday and there was no black paint for sale! So that buggered up the bit of painting i had in mind. I might splash out for some generic silver dread beads but it would be nice if somebody casted the correct super dread beads.

Last edited:
Hey Eamon, check out this review done by Dan, aka Faken from Predatorstuff.com it will answer all your questions.

Yes thanks! His reviews are pretty good.

I know the Falconer is the more finely made piece but I love Berzerker.

Sadly for me, the last decently priced one on ebay sold last night. Does anybody know where I can get one for the $310-350 margin?

There appears to be none in stock out there. :(

That review was really helpful. Thanks for posting it.

Yes thanks! His reviews are pretty good.

I know the Falconer is the more finely made piece but I love Berzerker.

Sadly for me, the last decently priced one on ebay sold last night. Does anybody know where I can get one for the $310-350 margin?

There appears to be none in stock out there. :(

No probs guys, when it comes to predator stuff, Dan is indeed the man.

I got mine this mornin and have yet to have a good look as I have deadlines but it looks really flippen great!

The whole thing being one piece does not bother me at all and I agree the paint job is ok but could've been better.

Anyways, this is my first bio mask and I am thrilled.

Thanks again Nacho for the link! :hi5:

SHould be getting my Berserker mask this week, im excited it will be my first bio mask and 1:1 replica.

Back