Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, castrated when the wife hears me :lol

Big Chap & Machiko will be my last direct orders.
'Zilla, Elder LSB, MKII & III will be ordered locally.

I'm really wanting to see a masked P2 with an accurate bio, but there are several other options that could be done first to break things up a bit. I'm sure we'll see them soon enough though.

I think we will see a masked P2 also, especially with the upcoming release of the Elder LSB.

awesome on the drop to 400... makes me wonder how many have been ordered so far

I'm waiting for a coupon so I can order this. I'm surprised they dropped the ES--people must not have jumped on this like SS thought they would.

I think we will see a masked P2 also, especially with the upcoming release of the Elder LSB.

awesome on the drop to 400... makes me wonder how many have been ordered so far

Not many it seems, I can't imagine people are jumping on the regular with it's unlimited ES. Have you ordered this one? Welcome to the forum!

I preordered this with the new $20 coupon. After the drop in ES I figured I'd better just do it so I know I've got it locked. Now I don't have to think about it for 8 months.

I preordered this with the new $20 coupon. After the drop in ES I figured I'd better just do it so I know I've got it locked. Now I don't have to think about it for 8 months.

Congrats. I wish I had waited the last few weeks to order so I could've done the same. Oh well, I still used the coupon on another order so no biggie.

Congrats. I wish I had waited the last few weeks to order so I could've done the same. Oh well, I still used the coupon on another order so no biggie.

Yeah, depending on how much you order it all evens out. $20 on this or that--using the coupon is all that matters.

Back