Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very weird indeed, hopefully this will see the end of the unlimited stuff. That said, despite the fact everybody seems to really dislike it, these seemingly sold like hot cakes.....

Here's a weird one Alex, with regards to the Masked Predator LSB. The Ex is still available (with a recently reduced ES which is very nice thank you lol) but the Unissued regular is on waitlist? Can you shed any light on what might be happening here? I'm guessing the regular run has been cut very short?

Predator Predator - Masked Hunter Legendary Scale(TM) Bust b | Sideshow Collectibles

Thanks as always.

Since the regular version of an item will also the version that goes to our domestic and international retailers it is entirely possible that it has sold out due to them going into those channels. It's so rare that would happen but not impossible.

Very very weird indeed, hopefully this will see the end of the unlimited stuff. That said, despite the fact everybody seems to really dislike it, these seemingly sold like hot cakes.....

but like so many people like to bring up, what's stopping them from simply making more? Tons of open ES pieces have gone to wait list and even sold out, but then popped back up.

How could you dislike these Alien and Predator LSB's ;) Looking forward to the Big chap this month, then it is the long wait for this guy and the Elder...

I was one of the many anticipating the Elder Predator LSB. Granted, stories of LSB Preds with wonky paintjobs (P2 LSB) and dreads that peel after time have me skeptical, I am seriously considering this bust as a backup to the Elder. I really want one Pred bust and the Big Chap alien bust to go on opposite ends of my entertainment unit.

Took these pics in 2014 (Pred) and 2013 (Alien)

pred2.jpg

pred1.jpg

bigchap.jpg

Last edited:
First I've heard of it, wouldn't worry about that particular horror story. The only thing wonky was the inner fangs on the P1 LSB which obviously wont be a problem with this one.

It was on StatueFourm, I believe. Can't say for sure they were LSB, though. But the only topics on there I rummaged through were Elder LSB and P1 LSB, so it's a guess ventured. The only arguably critical thing I see around the net, forums/twitter/youtube, mentions the P2 LSB's paintjob. This having a mask, one would think much less chance of issues. No eyes or mandibles to worry about, much less fragile quills.

It was on StatueFourm, I believe. Can't say for sure they were LSB, though. But the only topics on there I rummaged through were Elder LSB and P1 LSB, so it's a guess ventured. The only arguably critical thing I see around the net, forums/twitter/youtube, mentions the P2 LSB's paintjob. This having a mask, one would think much less chance of issues. No eyes or mandibles to worry about, much less fragile quills.

Not sure how you have drawn your conclusions dude - FRAGILE QUILLS? - this was never an issue with any of the 3 Pred LSB's - the quills are strong plastic.

Back