Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, glad I jumped on the 500 elite list :yess: however, if Sideshow announce a new 1/4 Pred 1 Maquette before April, then this will be instantly cancelled :lol
what is the 500 elite list, not seen anything of this since i joined sideshow

what is the 500 elite list, not seen anything of this since i joined sideshow

:lol its only the ES for the Exclusive buddy, nothing elite about it, was mentioned with tongue in cheek ;) The Exclusive is the Predator Logo Plaque which not too many are fussed about...I don't own any of the other Pred LSB's so I needed at least one name plate to go with my display if I decide to use it ;)

:lol its only the ES for the Exclusive buddy, nothing elite about it, was mentioned with tongue in cheek ;) The Exclusive is the Predator Logo Plaque which not too many are fussed about...I don't own any of the other Pred LSB's so I needed at least one name plate to go with my display if I decide to use it ;)

ok thanks:slap thought i missed out on a subscription or something:)

Four months seems significant enough, you thinking of cancelling Verbal?

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead with the 1:1 bio for now, since that comes out Nov still and just worry about this next year. I have a feeling this will be available for a little while longer, at least.

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead with the 1:1 bio for now, since that comes out Nov still and just worry about this next year. I have a feeling this will be available for a little while longer, at least.

I think you may be right, lets hope the bio doesn't delay also.

Ok, I couldn't delay on this any longer. Ordered.

This will be my first real bust of any kind since I began collecting barring a small 1/6 daredevil and black spidey (but that was before I knew what I was doing :lol).

The Predator is my favorite movie character of all time so he is the only piece I could ever imagine having a bust of and this was just too awesome to pass up.

:rock So psyched for this!!!!

Ok, I couldn't delay on this any longer. Ordered.

This will be my first real bust of any kind since I began collecting barring a small 1/6 daredevil and black spidey (but that was before I knew what I was doing :lol).

The Predator is my favorite movie character of all time so he is the only piece I could ever imagine having a bust of and this was just too awesome to pass up.

:rock So psyched for this!!!!

Nice one, buddy. I, too, love the Predator & this piece will be my very first high-end collectable of the great beast. I can't wait to own it. Roll on June. :rock

It does not sell low here. Still commands quite a bit over retail. I was lucky to get my EX for not much over retail, I haven't seen even a regular sell under $500 for a long time, I even saw a damaged one get almost that.

ES is on the high side, but it is the P1 so that means a lot more people want him. Fangs are not like the proto, but not that hard to fix if it bugs you. I did mine, but have seen many that don't look bad. Just depends on the guy gluing them in.

Back