Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if this line is done. It certainly sold well enough, but it'd be more of an incentive to get the masked P1 if they were to unveil a masked P2.

Shame how the Predator and Alien LSBs have run their course. It's such a great format for these characters and would be more of a cash cow if they'd produce more accurate sculpts and better paint apps. Wish more companies would get on the ball with this scale/medium.

Wonder if this line is done. It certainly sold well enough, but it'd be more of an incentive to get the masked P1 if they were to unveil a masked P2.

Shame how the Predator and Alien LSBs have run their course. It's such a great format for these characters and would be more of a cash cow if they'd produce more accurate sculpts and better paint apps. Wish more companies would get on the ball with this scale/medium.

Definitely. The life size is great but quiet pricey and space monster for them. The 1:2 scale fit in quiet nicely.

Considering this scale line is one of only a couple I still collect... I hope SS isn't done... Quite a few more they can do... I want a well done P2 Elder...

How are the WL conversions? I just got my bonus and I wanted to go ahead with this guy, but if they're to the point where it's a dismal outlook, I'll go for something else.

How are the WL conversions? I just got my bonus and I wanted to go ahead with this guy, but if they're to the point where it's a dismal outlook, I'll go for something else.

I jumped on the exclusive about a week ago & I got an email about 2 or 3 days later. It converts to an order today.

I'd say there are plenty of these available still at the moment.

Last edited:
Well tbh since it's in stock, there really is no point to a wait list. They either have more or they don't, no waiting for people to cancel. So it's returns and/or bs sell out ;p

Only 400 and Ex converting this late :lol

That also means they only produced enough Regs to supply ADs.
No one is getting the Reg direct while the Ex is still there.

Was on the page hovering over 'Join WL'... Couldn't do it!
Really can't justify £340odd for it. Chronicle are getting my interest recently.

Well tbh since it's in stock, there really is no point to a wait list. They either have more or they don't, no waiting for people to cancel. So it's returns and/or bs sell out ;p

yep, SS and their sales tactics.

To be fair, this is one of the better Predator releases in quite some time, I really like mine. I'd say it's worth the money. I am surprised they still have the EX in stock though, maybe people were more turned off by the open ES regular version than we thought, even the EX will lose value due to it I'm sure, people know this and it has to have an effect.

To be fair, this is one of the better Predator releases in quite some time, I really like mine. I'd say it's worth the money. I am surprised they still have the EX in stock though, maybe people were more turned off by the open ES regular version than we thought, even the EX will lose value due to it I'm sure, people know this and it has to have an effect.

Even so it either charged or it didn't already. It's not like they can ask SS to wait. Flex pays would be over by now too. Some people return but if you're doing a return for something not broke/defective (imo they're all defective :|) then you have to pay shipping and also lose original shipping which is a lot of money so it's very very rarely done. There essentially should be no WL :p

Was on the page hovering over 'Join WL'... Couldn't do it!
Really can't justify £340odd for it. Chronicle are getting my interest recently.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT NOW! :)

I said a few weeks ago that I couldn't justify spending £340+ on it but what the hell. Guess I'll find out first hand if I've made a prat of myself.

Hmmm...do you guys think this would look cool displayed next to a reg P1 maquette? Been wanting to track down an EX for that vaunted masked sculpt but I wonder...

Hmmm...do you guys think this would look cool displayed next to a reg P1 maquette? Been wanting to track down an EX for that vaunted masked sculpt but I wonder...

Well the maquette is much bigger, but if you're like me and don't mind variations in scale, sure..

Well...yeah. One is a 1/4 scale statue, the other is a 1/2 scale bust. I just think it might look cool having a display like that, with the bust and maquette in a single space. Might be cheaper as well.

I think this would look fine next to the maquette. It will be awhile before i get my hands on this, but I was going to get the CC 1:2 Arnold and then pair them up together in a besta shelf in the future.

Back