Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for P.O. at BBTS, as of this post. It gives December as the ETA - Predator Masked Hunter Legendary Scale Bust - Predator Statues & Busts

I have to say that I've always liked BBTS - they have even adjusted their "General Safety Warning" specifically for this piece. Bless.

BBTS%20warning_zpskprknmzn.jpg

Hey did you guys have to put batteries in the bust or was it all ready to go right out of the box..I'm asking because mines not lighting up and I don't want to attempt to put batteries in it if I don't have to because it looks like it could be a challenge!!

There are no batteries included, it requires 3x AAA Batteries and it is certainly a challenge to insert them alone. Get some assistance if possible.

Definitely, a better way of making these in future might be to go the same route as the P1 Maquette, I.E make the bio removable and put the batteries underneath that.

Damn! Thought you followed the Code/Discount thread.
Another $35 over the weekend.

Worked with the Maquette, being so small, but i think there would be more chance of breaking dreads it the head was removable on the 1:2.

Nope, I forget to look. And a removable bio attached by magnets shouldn't interfere with the dreads at all, just thought it would be a solution. You're more likely to break the dreads by trying to pick this up to change them, given it's shape, it is very difficult to find anywhere to hold it as the dreads all curve down over the shoulders. The weight makes that more of a challenge, it's heavier than the first one which was already heavy.

It looks alright on mine Spike, but I'll be taking the batteries out anyway as it isn't worth the risk of leakage for the amount I'll ever turn it on...

So way back when they announced this guy and held the contest I ended up as the winner. But so far I have 0 emails from sideshow regarding processing/shipping/whatever for this bust. I definitely got the initial emails and winner confirmation stuff last year when I won but have had nothing since.
Should I be concerned, or are these still just slowly filing out? I'm wondering if I need to contact Sideshow...

When did this first ship?

Winning email to shipping email should take a few weeks to a month after initial release.

Maybe they are just waiting on returns. :p
SMILEYRimshot-1.gif

I should be able to contact them after I get off work today. The winner confirmation email I got was back in June of 2014 which still had the release date listed as April 2015.

Yea. You win it long before it comes out.

Then it comes out, then they ship it. So the time since winning, doesnt matter, the release time does. As you get notified after they start shipping.
Also, take into account they most likely ship to those that preordered for the most part, first...then deal with winnings ect.

So if it just came out, like Monday, you still might not hear for a week or so.

Back