Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The battery compartment is on the bottom of the base, it is incredibly difficult to put the batteries in. I'd recommend getting somebody... I didn't because I'm impatient but I sure will next time...
yeah noticed when I reboxed it to send back. honestly seems impossible for a single person to do. so I didn't think it was underneath

so did the regular end up selling out on this through SS? At least it seems they solved the packaging problem with these.....no broken dreads so far?

Just unboxed this guy and first impressions?.... F'n awesome!!!!.... No complaints... And glad they cancelled fathead elder... Do hope they revisit him.. Preferably as the P2 version!...

Now, who knows where the batteries are for this guy? I must be blind cause I can't find any...

. . . who knows where the batteries are for this guy? I must be blind cause I can't find any...

Mine were in our battery storage box in the closet at the foot of our stairs. Not sure where yours will be :wink1:

batteries+not+included.jpg

I threw myself on the waitlist for the EX. I really like it. If it converts, great. If not, then oh well. I have the original. Would be neat to pair this one with it, but it's not absolutely necessary.

Still don't know why the Reg is on WL, with it being open edition.

If it goes back up I'll order with RPs.

I'll ask them monday if they plan on getting more batches. If not, I will just get a reg for 15% off for a future customization project.

Reg for 15% off?

If it does go back up they will only be Regs anyway?

I don't know how common it is anymore, but Sideshow used to put EXs back up when they sold through. That's how I got my Evil Queen and Vlad PFs back in the day. It would be nice if they did relist the EX.

I suppose I can get the regular. Don't really need the nameplate as I have it for the other one. But didn't want to pay full price for the regular.

Bmoretoys.com owner is advertising on Facebook the reg for $360 shipped on the predator alien collectors FB group.
Nice! Shame posting to the U.K would cost a fortune.
I don't know how common it is anymore, but Sideshow used to put EXs back up when they sold through. That's how I got my Evil Queen and Vlad PFs back in the day. It would be nice if they did relist the EX.

I suppose I can get the regular. Don't really need the nameplate as I have it for the other one. But didn't want to pay full price for the regular.
If it does go back up I'll get one, Ex is no biggie.
Can't even get it locally as the decent priced retailers are sold out.

Not too bothered as I have the 1&2 LSBs plus the 1&2 Bios.
Glad everyone is happy with theirs as it seems the paint looks better in person than it photographs.

That is very true, I looked for the batteries as we usually get them from ssc. First thing I do is chuck those nasty cheap things out however so it makes little difference to me whether they include them or not.

Col, I'm certain the reg will go up for sale again soon, cduk will restock it when it does. I'd get it, you'll like it.

Back