Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low quantity alert is up.

I really like this. It'll be my first LSB. I just think it's classy looking and is the perfect medium to showcase the design. I hope Sideshow does another one with the bio.

Milking-it.jpg

$350

127999316v7_480x480_Front.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered mine yesterday and noticed the height of it only 320mm, now I found it has been changed to 419.1mm, is this a ture height now or sideshow just input anything they want?

I ordered mine yesterday and noticed the height of it only 320mm, now I found it has been changed to 419.1mm, is this a ture height now or sideshow just input anything they want?

No, 419mm is correct.
The same hight as the new Star Wars Legendary bust line, which are affordably priced at $250

part of me would like to collect this line, but at this scale & price-point i MUST pass. After shipping it will be close to $400 and that's a bit too much for a 1:2 scale bust. At that price, i would rather collect the 1:1 scale Predator bios.

part of me would like to collect this line, but at this scale & price-point i MUST pass. After shipping it will be close to $400 and that's a bit too much for a 1:2 scale bust. At that price, i would rather collect the 1:1 scale Predator bios.

:exactly: Couldn't agree more with you.

The $350 price point for a 17inch tall Bust is difficult to justify, at least for me. But then again , Hot Toys is already charging between $230 and $250 for a 12inch figure. So I guess the higher price point that we are seeing will become more the norm than the exception. This hobby is sure becoming quite exclusive! :monkey2

No, 419mm is correct.
The same hight as the new Star Wars Legendary bust line, which are affordably priced at $250

yea, but theres no extra media in those pieces if I'm correct? Meaning, this bust has quills and real netting and look at all those dreads, not to mention the P1 is the hardest monster to paint imo.

The 1:1 went for $845, so I don't see what all the gripe about the price is :dunno, and that was like 10 years ago. If they made a new 1:1 P1 bust, it would prolly run closer to 1k with todays prices.

Found spidey yet :naughty

No! :panic:

But its cool, I just always start jonesing for a new piece when I have stuff coming up. Anticipating the start of the LOTR maquette line has me jumping, so it's not like I need to add to the expenses I already have in place. But like I've said, that Spidey just sings to me.

Back on topic: I hope the next release is an Alien of some sort. Probably wouldn't be the Giger since we have the maquette in the pipeline for this year already...

Maybe the Dog though. :D

I really dont understand the complaints about the price either to tell you the truth. I agree with you Azurepred, the predator is one of the harder pieces to make I am sure with all the dreads and such. Personally I think $300-350 is right on the money for it(I was expecting $300 to begin with but eh...). Id imagine in a year after they are impossible to find, they will probably sell for around $600+ on ebay, maybe more. High quality predator items are near impossible to find. This bust by the pics are stunning and $350 for a high quality predator bust, even at half size is a great deal in my eyes.

I know I said earlier that I didn't care much for the nameplate, but I went ahead and FLEXed the EX.

I can't wait to see this mofo at SDCC. :yess:

Back