Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get this on FLex Pay now and around release date I have the full amount can I pay the full price or will I be stuck on flex pay?

most of the time you end up paying the final flex payment around the time the item is about to ship so that shouldnt be a problem.

Anyone know why the regular version is also a NRD? So far with the marvel pieces only the ex has it, even the tracker pred from hot toys today had an NRD, last few ht pieces didn't.

Are they heading towards makingevery single PO this way?

Anyone know why the regular version is also a NRD? So far with the marvel pieces only the ex has it, even the tracker pred from hot toys today had an NRD, last few ht pieces didn't.

Are they heading towards makingevery single PO this way?

:lecture Sideshow warehouse no more room for new one's

If I get this on FLex Pay now and around release date I have the full amount can I pay the full price or will I be stuck on flex pay?

I had a flex pay on the spider-man comiquette. i couldn't wait for the last payment so i called sideshow directly and paid in full and it shipped the next day.

I had a flex pay on the spider-man comiquette. i couldn't wait for the last payment so i called sideshow directly and paid in full and it shipped the next day.

I have done the same thing a few times. Sure SS has no problem taking your money right a way instead of waiting the multiple payments. It is a win-win for all of us. SS could get their sales done quickly and eariler and you can get your item sooner. I'll do it when I can afford to pay in full.

So basically how many of these busts can Sideshow do?

Predator 1, 2, Elder from Predator 2, Berserker, Elder from AVP, Wolf.

So that must be it?

So that must be it?

How many has HT made? and X that by 2...without Bio and with... this line has all the necessary criteria for milking.....:wave

So that must be it?

Since these are probably all gonna be unmasked SSC may do mask versions too. Might as well milk the license while it's still hot.

Ex still available, just ordered. Should be a damn fine bust.

I hope they do some Aliens too. Is it confirmed that they will be part of the line?

If I'm not mistaken that is a photoshopped Hayden Panettiere

indeed its her
hayden-panettiere-1920x1200.jpg

:horror:horror:horror

Hayden needs to get inked then :exactly:.

Glad to hear he is 16in tall now. Either way, he still would be ordered, but that sounds much better.

and dye her hair :panic:

Back