Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1:1 went for $845, so I don't see what all the gripe about the price is :dunno, and that was like 10 years ago. If they made a new 1:1 P1 bust, it would prolly run closer to 1k with todays prices.

The 1:1 was released 6-7 years ago. For $845 you get a life-sized (from the molds) bust of THE 1987 Predator...not to mention endorsed by SWS. I bought mine for $900 without hesitation...why? because it's the #1 most accurate life-sized Predator 1 collectible available (aside from the official 1:1 SWS statue and screen used masks\props). the 1:1 is worth the money...this LSB for me is not.

I really dont understand the complaints about the price either to tell you the truth. I agree with you Azurepred, the predator is one of the harder pieces to make I am sure with all the dreads and such. Personally I think $300-350 is right on the money for it(I was expecting $300 to begin with but eh...). Id imagine in a year after they are impossible to find, they will probably sell for around $600+ on ebay, maybe more. High quality predator items are near impossible to find. This bust by the pics are stunning and $350 for a high quality predator bust, even at half size is a great deal in my eyes.

I am happy you are pleased with this bust. Ultimately I am not sold on this Predator 1 sculpt. Close but no cigar. I can't justify spending close to $400 on something if am not 100% satisfied.

I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet. I thought it would have sold out in under 24 Hours. I suppose the NRD really helps out for the people who really want this LSB

To be fair, Alterego always had a cancellation fee, that's the same thing as an NRD. It's weird BBTS is starting to do that though.. hope it doesn't become a norm for them..

BBTS started doing it when the 1:2 Mark III IM maquette came out. Its far from new with them. Yes, your right, the cancellation fee of AE is the same as a NRD

It is a cool bust indeed. But decided to pass on it at least for now. I'm getting something big and this eats away my funds. I might get it later though.

The 1:1 was released 6-7 years ago. For $845 you get a life-sized (from the molds) bust of THE 1987 Predator...not to mention endorsed by SWS. I bought mine for $900 without hesitation...why? because it's the #1 most accurate life-sized Predator 1 collectible available (aside from the official 1:1 SWS statue and screen used masks\props). the 1:1 is worth the money...this LSB for me is not.

I am happy you are pleased with this bust. Ultimately I am not sold on this Predator 1 sculpt. Close but no cigar. I can't justify spending close to $400 on something if am not 100% satisfied.

I woud say the main difference between you and most of us is you DO have the 1:1 bust.

I wasn't collecting when that came out and try as I have, have been unable to get one so this is the next best thing.

If I had the 1:1, then I wouldn't need this.

preordered one today , just couldn't resist , will be nice standing on top of my detolf filled with my hot toys predators :rock

Yeah, it was sitting like a rock at 70 left all day yesterday. Now its finally budged down to around 60. Looks nice, but out of my budget since I have to concentrate on the Aliens.

damn, im suprised this hasnt sold out yet too. I guess most ppl do feel the nameplate is a lame Ex, maybe the ES should have been a little less. :dunno

I look at it like, if your going to get one, why not get the ex doesnt mean you have to display it. There the damn same price, in case you ever wanted to resell down the road, I would think having the EX would help you that much more.

Back