Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS doesn't have an NRD

Yes they do, it says so in the very first line of the product description:

"NOTE - A $35 nonrefundable deposit is required at the time of ordering."

But they are sold out as of now. Guess they didnt allocate that pieces of this one. :dunno

I look at it like, if your going to get one, why not get the ex doesnt mean you have to display it. There the damn same price, in case you ever wanted to resell down the road, I would think having the EX would help you that much more.

:exactly: :exactly: :clap I agree 1000%

I look at it like, if your going to get one, why not get the ex doesnt mean you have to display it. There the damn same price, in case you ever wanted to resell down the road, I would think having the EX would help you that much more.

It's just another lame name plate. I wouldn't buy it now, wouldn't in a million years. Doesn't really add anything to the piece.

It's just another lame name plate. I wouldn't buy it now, wouldn't in a million years. Doesn't really add anything to the piece.

Though I would agree it does not really add anything to the piece, still I would rather have it then not. Personally I think the name plate looks pretty awesome and I will put my on display with the piece. If I could not get the EX though it wouldn't phase me much not having it but Meh if you can get it...no reason not too.

I plan on using the nameplate with a few of my P1 collectibles not a big selling point but its nice to have for other stuff

That doesn't make any sense.. you're getting a FREE item. You could probably even sell it on eBay for a couple bucks......

That doesn't make any sense.. you're getting a FREE item. You could probably even sell it on eBay for a couple bucks......

Well, for most it's not really free as they can find the regular for less than SS retail price.

It might look like being free but this applies to US customers only. Many of he non-US customers prefer not ordering directly from SS because of the high international shipping costs, customs charges, VAT tax etc. Thus the EX is not free anymore alas.

I hesitated to pre-order the ex for a day or so. I know I can get the regular ed for 15% off almost anywhere. However, I think it does look cool and will help the display stand out more. You also get rewards points from Show, and I will not have any return troubles if there is a problem. To me it's easily worth buying directly. Plus they have flex-pay, which is very important to most buyers(not me in this case). All in all, I know this will sell out and never lose it's value. A win-win:)

I've decided to pass for now. I like it but, with the Berserker 1:1,Alien Queen dio and Wolf maquette all coming (most likely around the same time), I'll need the extra $$.
If the head was more accurately shaped, I might have had to order. It looks much like the CM Predators head and I already have that one. All in all I'll really decide when they start shipping. That's when I'll know if I can spare the $. If I like the in-hand pics.

I picked it up regardless. My rationale is that I wanted something in my collection to incorporate the first movie. I currently have nothing. I don't own the 1st Predator 1:1 Bust, nor the CM or HT versions of the Classic Predator. I just wanted something to represent that Classic Pred that we all know and love from the first film within my own collection. That being said, it'll likely be my only Pred LSB. I'm sure Sideshow has plans for the others (Wolf, Berzerker, Elder, etc).

I picked it up regardless. My rationale is that I wanted something in my collection to incorporate the first movie. I currently have nothing. I don't own the 1st Predator 1:1 Bust, nor the CM or HT versions of the Classic Predator. I just wanted something to represent that Classic Pred that we all know and love from the first film within my own collection. That being said, it'll likely be my only Pred LSB. I'm sure Sideshow has plans for the others (Wolf, Berzerker, Elder, etc).

As a first pred 1 piece, I don't think you can go wrong.

As a first pred 1 piece, I don't think you can go wrong.

I hope not. Sideshow has been doing well with their LSB lines. I used to have LSB's of the Hulk and Wolverine and they were really well done ( & didn't take up alot of space).

if i didn't own the 1:1, i would prob pick this up. I hope i don't regret passing, because i can see them releasing an Elder, P2, Wolf and many others. If they're all well done it would make for a GREAT display. Just like the MARVEL LSB line.

These 1:2 scale busts are going to look great displayed next to their appropriate 1:6 scale HOT TOY figures.

i'm looking forward to seeing your set-up

Ill def post pictures of it when I get the bust. I am hoping I can put them in my detolf together, ill just have to remove a shelf to fit it in. Only thing I am worried about is the P1 taking up to much space in front of the bust. Looking into maybe getting a small stand to put the bust on to raise it above the Hot Toys Predator. If that dont work, gonna have to think of something else :), in either case I think it would be amazing.

Back