Predator Jungle Hunter: compared models/toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...don't diss on my Medicom Pred. :pfft:

Believe it or not, I friggin' loved that thing. When you compare it to the Medicom Predator figures, that sculpt is actually crazy good. If only he had the same kind of articulation as some of the other 12"-scale figures at the time...

SSSS.jpg

Sorry, Sabes. Your pic was the only one that was large enough on Google Images, heh. It's not like you don't have other Predator collectibles that totally kick ass. :D

Sorry, Sabes. Your pic was the only one that was large enough on Google Images, heh. It's not like you don't have other Predator collectibles that totally kick ass. :D

Yeah, I know...I just like pushing the haters buttons.

And it worked. :lol

I'd have thought that Revoltech figure was great back in the 90s using it with my old GI-JOE (Action Force as they were known in Ireland). However for a figure today I think its pretty useless considering the alternatives that are out there.

I'd have thought that Revoltech figure was great back in the 90s using it with my old GI-JOE (Action Force as they were known in Ireland). However for a figure today I think its pretty useless considering the alternatives that are out there.
:lectureStrongly Agree

BUT, for a smaller scale Pred fig, those are excellent factory paint apps. But strongly agree on the near uselessness and high price.

Hot toys will always beat NECA, Even if Neca has better sculpts Hot Toys just looks better in person, NECA looks like a cheap toy.

Hot toys will always beat NECA, Even if Neca has better sculpts Hot Toys just looks better in person, NECA looks like a cheap toy.

I don't like to compare the two companies but looking at my shelf at the mo there's one clear winner. My NECA Predator looks far superior compared to the smaller HT's.

I had a Hot toys predator, is little more than an expensive disproportionate (and autointerpreted) doll

This is just not true.
People can have their own opinion, but this is pretty much fact:

NECA did an amazing job. It looks like the actual creature shrunk down into 19 inches. The HT figure looks like, a figure.

I have 5 HT Preds, and the closed mouth NECA 18 incher. And I, ME, THIS GUY, wants the most accurate and realistic Predator out there. NECA has given me this. I don't worship NECA, I don't hate HT.
I love the Predator.

you're right it is fun none the less....... it's fun to laugh at.:lol

the Hot Toys looks BAD next to the 19inch neca. massive bobble head.
It's an awesome figure, but NECA's does destroy it in accuracy/realisticness. Which is the most important thing to me.

Better poseability is the one thing I wish the NECA Pred had..

Back