Predator Jungle Hunter: compared models/toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Freezer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some my 'traffic lights' on some toys/models:

2lo3wjk.jpg

The McFarlane 12"

12_predator_L.jpg

553wv4.jpg

zwdxz8.jpg

The Neca

dxg2h3.jpg

Some problems of the Sideshow:

zkoc9t.jpg

Neca VS HT:

2uj76h0.jpg

Some problems of Neca:

2hrzog1.jpg

The Revoltech:

2.jpg

Revoltech_SFX_022_-_Predator_06.jpg

facepalm.jpg

At least use some decent photos of the Hot toys Predator if you are doing a comparison like this. They would have to be the most unflattering photos of him I've ever seen.

No shipping to Italy, sorry. :lol

3140952120_2dae627bec_o.jpg

I would like to know how many of the Hot Toys P1 haters actually own this figure or have owned it in the past. I understand some of the issues that have been discussed but owning this guy and seeing him everyday on your shelf is something very different than looking at pics on the internet.

I would like to know how many of the Hot Toys P1 haters actually own this figure or have owned it in the past. I understand some of the issues that have been discussed but owning this guy and seeing him everyday on your shelf is something very different than looking at pics on the internet.
I had the Jungle Hunter HotToys, I had under my eyes for a year

but when I bought the Classic Predator NECA 7'' (and I repainted HERE) I realized that there was little competition at the level of fidelity aesthetic

I will not support anybody brand, I only cheer for the monster of the film, the sculptor who creates the best it has my eternal gratitude and that of NECA has done it

Neca kinematic fidelity research but has little value to collectors
Hot Toys for collectors who turn a blind eye on fidelity of the movie

Today the best filmic representation is Neca (pity for some gaps that you could avoid)

Back