Predator Jungle Hunter: compared models/toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with ya, Mike.

And with a complete paint job;
IMG_2546.jpg

(Still need to add the quills yet :wink1:)

looks great ! I also did a dread mod to mine after painting it a while back but only did half because of the pose i ave him in

looks great ! I also did a dread mod to mine after painting it a while back but only did half because of the pose i ave him in

Thanks Mike!! That mod was a pain in the nuts, but kinda fun at the same time. I stuck that 22 gauge wire in the dreads down to the first adornment. Thankfully they're rubber and all of the holes where it'd poke through didn't show up :lol

I'll have to open up a predator custom thread to show my customizing im working on my avp elder dreads doing a repaint i did a mod on the predalien the top mandibles i cut off and repositioned them inward that was hard and of course the predalien chestburster

I'll have to open up a predator custom thread to show my customizing im working on my avp elder dreads doing a repaint i did a mod on the predalien the top mandibles i cut off and repositioned them inward that was hard and of course the predalien chestburster

Hells yeah, I like seeing your work! You have some serious talent at a young age and a lifetime to perfect it!! I'm old and have to cherish where I'm at. (Just kidding, I'm not that old :lol)

I like the base the Mcfarlane 12" is pictured with. Did it really come with that?

Yes it did, and it actually was a pretty decent base. The figure sucked (it rocked at the time it came out, but sucks by today's standard), but the base was, and still is, awesome.

That would look good, but for what that piece of garbage sells for now-a-days it's not worth it.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Taking the most unflattering pics of the high-end collectibles and comparing them to professional shots of the kiddie toys to make people feel better about being cheap and/or broke is lame. This ____ should be merged into the NECA thread since that's basically what this is promoting. :monkey1

Essentially yeah. And what Blade3327 said aswell. Theres really only one way this thread is gonna go. As you might put it Nam - a circle-jerk for NECA fans.

Exactly. It's already full of...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2XZhnznFY"]YouTube - pole squats[/ame]​

Maybe it'd have been a better idea to call this thread a Catalogue of Predator Jungle Hunter models/toys. The use of the word 'compare' immediately invites the usual wars right from the start; although I'd wager they're inevitable anyway.

Back