Predator Faces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anybody else read the title as Predator Feces?

i was disappointed.

I see your point Slug, and I'd just like to add I was pretty impressed Ian Whyte got the mannerisms down as well as he did, he's done a damn good job.

Aye Ian Whyte has done a great job as the Pred but Kevin Peter Hall is still the Predator to me RIP

Untitled-1copy-9.png

My favourite through all times is still P1 and P2 Elder. I like P2 Elder abit more because if you look at him, you relize that you are looking at awshumness and that his been through a thousand wars atleast. Also he just looks with mean/evil face, has a pierced tusk and a broken tusk, if any1 has bothered to notice (not like acidburn on wolf which looked awesome but to concider the fact that it was the fanboy's idea, it was just overdesigned).

Technically, that wasn't the original. Van Dam in some weird goofy lizard suit...thing was the ORIGINAL Predator. :lol

Adam means this:

predator_se_disc2-4.jpg

predator_se_disc2-8.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

As far as on-screen with Chopper and Celtic (and pretty much every other on-screen pred with a bio) this is what they look like:

11avp-r.jpg

Since the bio's were never removed, ADI never even bothered to design/make faces for them. So if you customize a face, like Les did for his Chopper, it can't be wrong or right.

Back