Predator Faces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardly. They both had the same gigantic oversized mouth that doesnt close, big fat mandibles, and some piss poor rubber to go with it.

Hardly. They both had the same gigantic oversized mouth that doesnt close, big fat mandibles, and some piss poor rubber to go with it.

As I recall, there were two points in AVPR that showed Wolf with his mouth closed fine.

And Scar had pretty thin mandibles, I don't know where you got that he has 'big fat' ones from.

Not every Predator should look the same either, just like some people have big noses, small mouths, large foreheads, big ears, etc. - Wolf's mandibles were fine.

...some people do. lmao

Edit: The only thing I didn't like about Wolf, was that ADI made his mandibles like Scar's, in the sense that they flared downward, more than outward. Other than that, I really dug his look.

Blah blah blah, "fanboy" this, "wasn't a badass" that.

The Aliens were just in awe of his awesomeness and forgot what to do, they weren't dumb, just starstruck. :lol

Or they were awestruck by his stupidty. "HAI ALIUNZ, IM IN UR NEST, KILLIN YER BABES. NOW LOL I SHOOT AT POINT BLANK RANGELOLOLO,ACID DONT HURT MI!"

I thought the AvP predators looked horrible. I hated the changes they made. That said I like the AVP2 Pred much, much better.

Or they were awestruck by his stupidty. "HAI ALIUNZ, IM IN UR NEST, KILLIN YER BABES. NOW LOL I SHOOT AT POINT BLANK RANGELOLOLO,ACID DONT HURT MI!"

And then the aliens were like, "ZOMG TEH W0LF!!! CAN WE HAZ BLU STUFF?"

If it was Wolf's stupidity, surely your smart bugs could have offed him.

dejavu1.jpg

lets not turn this thread into another avp r debate :lol again :nono.

what i was trying to say is that the strausse's tried too hard to make wolf look good. he wasnt naturally cool :lol

I see your point Slug, and I'd just like to add I was pretty impressed Ian Whyte got the mannerisms down as well as he did, he's done a damn good job.

The burn on Wolf's face gives it the most cool points for me

Heh, you want to know something kinda funny? I never knew that the wolf's face was messed up the first two times I saw the movie. It was so freakin' dark I had just assumed it was normal. the first time I noticed was when I first saw Hot Toy's wolf predator. :lol

As for me my favorites are the original predator and the elder predator ( from2).

Back