Predator Faces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i was thinking last night about AVP and all the other pred movies/ comic books. I was thinking about which pred had the coolest face, no bio on just face like the Elder's in AVP and P2. I was also wondering if anyone had pics of chopper and Celtic without their bio. I know they werent shown in the movie but maybe they were shown off screen, does anybody know what they looked like? If so could you post pics of them? Thanks. I'm bored so i thought i would make this thread:D:D

I haven't got a clue to be honest but if they were never planning to show celtics and choppers face they were probably never sculpted.

And I personally think predator 2 has the coolest face.

I was just wondering if they ever showed any pics off screen, you know like that group shot of all the lost preds upo against the wall.

I haven't got a clue to be honest but if they were never planning to show celtics and choppers face they were probably never sculpted.

:lecture:lecture:lecture yeah i think your right, ADI like to cut corners :rolleyes:

as for the coolest face, it has to be the elders (p2)

Correct me if im wrong but Scar from AVP looks similar to the Original Pred without the Scar on his Forehead

By looking at AVP i was so disappointed at Scar and the Elder face WTF
the classic P1 and P2 are still the best AVP Preds SUCK

Correct me if im wrong but Scar from AVP looks similar to the Original Pred without the Scar on his Forehead

I think Scar was a little different. I think they tried to give Scar a more "Human" look. His top lip is raised more then on P1. I have read that
the P2 Elder(head/face) were based on P1. P2 E looks more like P1 than Scar does IMO.:D

Last edited:
im torn between wolf and elder pred 2
wolf- missing mandible and scarring
elder- mean lookin guy with pierced mandible

but definately between these two

Yeah, I think you're pretty wrong there.

Scar had the ^^^^tiest face of any Predator, period.
4g5a3m.jpg

P1:
29blwg7.jpg

For me though, my favorite is a toss up, like others have said, between the P2 Elder, and Wolf.
elcrra.jpg

I always thought the avp predators looked like pussys , thank god they had bios.
Otherwise the aliens would of laughed at them . :lol

Wolf and Scar are tied as the worst.

Everything else is the best.

You're kidding me right? I know you loathe AVPR, but you CANNOT put both Wolf and Scar in the same boat. Give me a break.

wqn8h.jpg

2u9n30j.jpg

1078kcg.jpg

Wolf was a ^^^^ing gigantic step up from that abomination.

You're kidding me right? I know you loathe AVPR, but you CANNOT put both Wolf and Scar in the same boat. Give me a break.

wqn8h.jpg

2u9n30j.jpg

1078kcg.jpg

Wolf was a ^^^^ing gigantic step up from that abomination.

I do agree here. I do like how wolf looks. I don't care who made him.. to me he looks pretty bad ass.

Back