Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just said what the hell and went on the wait list...

Awesome news man. Yep, mine converted and shipped about two weeks ago and I've been enjoying him ever since. Really can't wait for the P2 now that I have decided to keep the full set. I wonder what the next offering will be. We might get an announcement this week during Spook...

:D

Hope it's an Aliens Alien Queen.

With egg sack as exclusive!

I don't see why any of the Alien dios have come in an exclusive version yet. But I definately want the queen in the same scale as the warrior drone and the others. However, I have a feeling we will be seeing another Predator before another alien. I will have to find a way to cope.

i don't know why i didn't pick this one up sooner! it's got a lot of details for a small scale statue. here's my typical picture spamage!

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

Is possible that in the next month i will sell one of my two exclusives predators dioramas.Is in good condition. If anyone of Europe is interesed please send me a private message.

Not to jack the thread or anything but I have a brand new, literally never opened predator Exclusive diorama that I am trying to get rid of... I thought I might get into the predator line but...

It's Star Wars for me all the way :chew

if anyone is interested just drop me a PM I'm not looking to make some huge profit, just get my money back.

Please wait until you have 50 posts and then look into getting into the commerce section. You can get in trouble for bringing that stuff up in here. Just want to keep you on the good side of the Mods. :D

P1X4R, those are some gorgeous indoor shots. When I see clarity like that it really makes me wish I had a newer camera.

Pizza, amazing outdoor pics. That's some beautiful background scenery you've got there!

Back