Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, I appreciate it. and is that maquette from the $2K one? And all these Pred 1 stuff is really make me anticipate a plain ol' 1/6th one. Teasing isn't even the word

I don't think u can go wrong with the earlier preds from my experience I can't talk for the pred 2 battle damage or cleaner ex but the earlier ones are still nice, elder, chopper, celtic, scar from HT...

thanks guys, I appreciate it. and is that maquette from the $2K one?

yup, it's from the maquette. i have the non-masked head on the statue.

IMG_6449.jpg

Pixar , I have come to the conclusion instead of buying statues I will be buying some cheap laptops and putting them behind detolfs with your photos on the screen , its just a clear. :lol:lol:rock

Here's my photos guys, oh yeah my cat loves Sideshow boxes and as promised with HT comparison pic.

#78/600

Enjoy:

img_1313.jpg

img_1314.jpg

img_1315.jpg

img_1316.jpg

img_1317.jpg

Awesome Skiman, do you have the Alien/Aliens dios? They make a great companion piece to the Predator and they are in scale, I think. Now Bring on Predator 2!

Awesome Skiman, do you have the Alien/Aliens dios? They make a great companion piece to the Predator and they are in scale, I think. Now Bring on Predator 2!

Yeah at this point I don't have any Alien stuff, I'm trying to build my Pred collection but it's really moving slow compared to my Marvel stuff. I do have Pred Dio 2 on pre-order though :rock

Just curious, is anyone's gun kind of loose, I was wondering if it clamps down, no biggy on my part I still love this piece. I did a search on this thread and could only find one other person that said that they glued it on to make it tighter is this the general consensus on the canon?

The gun is very loose. I've picked it up from the groud the 30th time last night after changing the head.

Back