Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it straight from Cinemaquette. I had to wait about a week and a half and then i got the call. He told me they have two left and the other was already sold and that i got the other. Is mine the last one ??? Probably not, but Im happy i got it. IT SO AMAZING!!!

The edition number is "554". I didnt read the under side of the base, its so Damn heavy. i found out that the statue and the base weigh about 53 lbs. The entire thing including the packaging weighs close to 90 lbs.

By the way, this will be my first and last 1/3 statue. 1/3 is just too big. 1/4 scale is perfect.

If you're going to have one 1/3 scale statue, this should be it. It's the centerpiece of my collection and my favorite piece by far. It is the best cinemaquette piece as well in my opinion.

congrats to Alejandro!!

this statue is awesome... mine is in storage... its a shame i do not have enough space to display it anymore..

Can anyone PLEASE recommend a case or shelving sysytem, bookcase, anything, pedalstal, anything that i can put this huge MOFO in.

I live in NYC and the local places want between $600 and $700 for a custom built case for this MONSTER. Manhattan business are so expensive.

PLEASE help.

Can anyone PLEASE recommend a case or shelving sysytem, bookcase, anything, pedalstal, anything that i can put this huge MOFO in.

I live in NYC and the local places want between $600 and $700 for a custom built case for this MONSTER. Manhattan business are so expensive.

PLEASE help.

Try these guys:

https://www.casesforcollectibles.com/

They are very popular in the collector community.

What do I do?
I got a chance to own a Iron man mark 3 1/2 maquette or try to keep saving and try and pick up a Cinemaquette Predator:gah:

Back