Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that parcelfarce won't touch the cm pred :rotfl
I'm in no rush as I've not got anywhere to display it yet anyway.
I'll just carry on re-arranging my space and watching the front door for a couple of weeks untill he arrives. ( hopefully undamaged !)
:horror

Dont get your hopes up they use Home Delivery Network for deliverys on these now.Make sure you get a tracking number from Play then call the number back in this thread for HDN to arrange your delivery with as soon as you can!They dont operate a timed service,If you miss their call you will be playing the waiting game!
Good luck!

mmmmm....
just got off the phone with play.com as it's still in packing after 3 days,
they are adamant that parcelfarce will be giving them a tracking number within the next two hours which they will email to me,
and that it could be delivered tomorrow,
so...
I said..
1. I thought parcelfarce don't deliver on saturdays ?
2. I thought the cm pred was too large for parcelfarce and they used home delivery network instead ?

apparently I'm wrong on both counts... hoorah !!!
so I'll not sleep tonight with excitement and be up at dawn to get my parcelfarce saturday delivery.

yeah right ! :duh

mmmmm....
just got off the phone with play.com as it's still in packing after 3 days,
they are adamant that parcelfarce will be giving them a tracking number within the next two hours which they will email to me,
and that it could be delivered tomorrow,
so...
I said..
1. I thought parcelfarce don't deliver on saturdays ?
2. I thought the cm pred was too large for parcelfarce and they used home delivery network instead ?

apparently I'm wrong on both counts... hoorah !!!
so I'll not sleep tonight with excitement and be up at dawn to get my parcelfarce saturday delivery.

yeah right ! :duh

lol sounds like you only spoke to one of the typical play numptys that dont have a clue lol

lol sounds like you only spoke to one of the typical play numptys that dont have a clue lol

well he did put me on hold with some (irritating) electronic muzak while he went off to consult a "manager" about it.
so it must be true. :rotfl

well he did put me on hold with some (irritating) electronic muzak while he went off to consult a "manager" about it.
so it must be true. :rotfl

They are 100% wrong I'm afraid. You can check the Parcel Force website over and over again with your tracking number and it won't appear. Your best bet is to ring up and ask to speak to Jonathan McFarland. Explain the predicament and get ready for a rollercoaster ride of inefficiency. In two weeks time, you will have your Predator!

They are 100% wrong I'm afraid. You can check the Parcel Force website over and over again with your tracking number and it won't appear. Your best bet is to ring up and ask to speak to Jonathan McFarland. Explain the predicament and get ready for a rollercoaster ride of inefficiency. In two weeks time, you will have your Predator!

I got my "posted" email :banana

no tracking number at all in the email or in the "my account" section on the website.
quelle surpreeze. :rotfl

It will have gone via the Home Delivery Network who are very good. You just have to wait for the phone to ring and they will tell you your delivery slot. Just wait for the phone to ring...

yep you need to ring them, they with give you a day you need to be in or the lorry will drive past your house and you will have to wait till they have another route going your way

dejavu1zm7.jpg

:lecture

For anone who isn't aware, or is still on the fence about this piece, Cinemaquette have now stopped production and retired it.

Ths news comes direct from Forbidden Planet International who have also been asked to remove the item from sale and cancel any outstanding orders.

I believe 500 of these were made i total. Gongrats to all who scored one because this is going to rise, and rise, and rise in value.

Jet.

For anone who isn't aware, or is still on the fence about this piece, Cinemaquette have now stopped production and retired it.

Ths news comes direct from Forbidden Planet International who have also been asked to remove the item from sale and cancel any outstanding orders.

I believe 500 of these were made i total. Gongrats to all who scored one because this is going to rise, and rise, and rise in value.

Jet.

well if that is true i can see the price of these going through the roof as a lot were returned

Jet.

i talked to the cinemaquette reps and they said only 500 are getting made. ( that is what they told me )

this piece is defn awesome, i just couldnt justify spending that much on this and decided to get the best bang for my buck goin for a lifesize for 2x the price...........but all u guys that got one, congrats ;)

i talked to the cinemaquette reps and they said only 500 are getting made. ( that is what they told me )

NOOOOOOO:horror dude I want this soooo bad. Im even selling all my marvel stuff to fund this badboy. So if anyone wants to help a fellow freak out check out the for sale section :naughty. Come on the sooner the better...

Back